How did you come up with username?

Options
1235»

Replies

• newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a "New Me At 30"....but it made me giggle that it read "New Meat...30"

I also thought of such gems as....

Hot Meat 30 (Hot Me At 30)
    Lean Meat 30 (Lean Me At 30)
    Fresh Meat 30 (Fresh Me At 30)

...well you get the picture.

What can I say, I'm a ham. :laugh:
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    I wanted to remind myself why I need to count calories daily.
  • lookintolose
    lookintolose Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    my ebay name is lookintowin so lookintolose seemed a very clear way to state what i want
  • Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Mine is so unoriginal! It's just what I do for a living...lol!
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    my person i always wanted to be when i was a kid was anidori but her name was taken so i changed the spelling to anidorie
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Mine is SO not original:

Lex: My 5 year olds nickname (sometimes) his name is Alex and it depends, we call him both

Chey: My 3 year olds nickname; her name is Cheyenne

and Im of course their mommy

61904: The date my husband and I got married lol

I had a hard time figuring out the date just now. I blame it on being tired. :laugh: Anyways, I thought it said May 1904. I'm like that doesn't sound right? So I looked closer and figured it out. lol
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I wanted to remind myself why I need to count calories daily.

If you read the post at the beginning when I said something like "seeing other people's usernames about their goals," yours is one of the ones I was talking about. It's awesome to be reminded of your goal every time you log in. I wish I would've been more creative.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I was lame and used my own name, because a friend wanted me to sign up. I figured I would make it easy for her to find me, and I would never be coming back anyway, so it didn't matter...

Six months later...still here, and still just me!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I just wanted a fake email alias a few years ago for signing up on the internet and downloading from vendor websites, so since the address was for other people, but i got the benefit, I figured... Ima Homer.

(like when Homer Simpson gave Marge a bowling ball for her Birthday)

Super clever...and one of the best episodes ever!
  • sierraskooter
    Options
    Mine is also one I have used for over ten years. It is a combination of my Maiden name Sierra and my oldest son's nickname Skooterbug (long story how he got that nickname! lol). I use it for everything!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Mine came about 7 years ago. I took one of those online iq tests (rolls eyes) and it came up with a score of 200. So, I thought WOW I am a genius (HAHAHA) so there went lilmissgenius200
  • TheMollusk
    Options
    Name of an album I like
  • orting514
    Options
    Orting is the city i live in and 514 is my house #, ya i know original, my husband came up with that one when i drew a blank.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    'Tis my name :)
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    mine is for the love of 30 day shred!
  • greenflames09
    greenflames09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    it's a sn i've had for a very long time.. it's because i was a total nerd and loved chemistry in hs.. when u burn copper, it produced beautiful green colored flames.. hahaha.. ^__^
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I was going to change it to Sweet Melissa(like the song), but then thought, well I do love my sweets too! So.. Sweet Tooth Melissa :)
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    my username comes from a nickname I had back home in MI, Eager Beaver, that user name was already taken so I went with bigbeaver, hopefully by the time I get done with my goals i will be a FitBeaver