a few answers about losing 131lbs... and counting

Options
1235»

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I have to say that you are an inspiration to me. It is amazing the amout of wate you have lost. I don't agree with everything, but it is ok to agree to disagree. I eat alot of processed foods because of timing, but it works for me. I wish I had more time to cook everything fresh, but that is hard with 2 babies in the house. Like you said, what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another. I like your advice/opinions though. I might start eating salads for breakfast that is a great idea. Keep up the good work.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    One question: What is stevia?
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Stevia is a root sweeter the best/healthier versions found at health food stores or Wholefoods.

The mass produce version on the market now is Truvia.

I love and abdicate for everyone to find what works for them. When I know I'm gonna have a crazy week or extra free time, I bake a chicken while watching "Two and Half Men" so I protein available. I portion it out and freeze.

What do other MFPers do to make life easier?
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    great post and advice.. thanks for sharing :)
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow... That is the best post I have ever seen on this board. You are honest with yourself, no mind games, no excuses, no tricks ... only hard work, dedication, education, and a true love for yourself. Who you have become is exceptionally admirable.
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing this!!! You have done so great!!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • Ambeee11
    Ambeee11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing all this! you are an inspiration and you look AMAZING!!!!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing =)
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i guess i forgot to answer a question...

the motivational speaker i listen to is WAYNE DYER. last year through most of my weight loss efforts i listened to "excuses be gone"

he's a great "buddy" for this journey
  • LADYT74
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! You are such an inspiration.. thank you for sharing..
  • Believe4
    Options
    Inspiring. Thank you for the info on plateaus. That makes so much sense. I am going to do a Vision Board this weekend! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!