100 Pounds down, with pics

Options
ickybella
ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
Ok, I wasn't going to do this until I have a flat belly, but that's not going to happen any time soon, so I thought I'd celebrate my 100 pounds lost with a forum post! I started in June/July of 2009, after seeing this picture:
5419116215_5ee2cc3ebc.jpg
mecrop by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

This was the previous New Year's Eve: (sorry it's so small. I stole it from my aunt's myspace)
5419116079_28d1da1e2c_s.jpg
l_113d6924ca3e4544bc16293f02d5ffc3 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

5419156127_d44defac96.jpg
Halloween 2009 006 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

5419759314_2f46191296.jpg
Halloween 2009 011(2) by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

At my wedding in August:
5419757008_cca048eb49.jpg
-106 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

September of this year:
5419760202_7107352f89.jpg
Photo0337 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

November, on holiday:
5419759126_20048e160c.jpg
05112010010 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

Today:
5419113485_8e105db840.jpg
05022011007 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

5419718760_5707b370f2.jpg
05022011008 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

If you'd like to see what a typical day is like for me (well, sort of, this was a big workout day, but it's close enough) look here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ickybella/view/my-day-a-picture-diary-67758

I just count count calories and work out. I don't have any amazing secrets, except MFP and its wonderful, supportive community. I had quit losing weight (or even trying) for a few months before I found MFP and I am so grateful for this site! I only wish I had found it sooner so I didn't look like a blob of marshmallow fluff with sausages for arms at my wedding! :ohwell: Also, right now, I am training for a half marathon and have just finished phase 1 of P90X lean. I have done Jillian Michaels videos and completed c25k. I ran a 5k in January as well, and am seriously proud of that, but the real success happened today, when my husband had to ask me to open a jar for him. :laugh: I opened it easily, in case you were wondering. :wink:

Anyway, this is the smallest I've been since before puberty and I plan on getting even more toned in the coming months. I will be using MFP for the rest of this year, at least, while I'm training for a marathon, and definitely until I am certain I know how to maintain. I couldn't have done this without you guys, so thank you so much! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Beautiful...but you always were! :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • superbeffie
    superbeffie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That is amazing. Congratulations, and thanks for the inspiration!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    WOW that's awesome! Congrats... u look amazing!
  • bhepp
    bhepp Posts: 44
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped when I got to the today picture! you look amazing! What an inspiration you are!! Thanks for sharing:smile:
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!!!! Congratulations! I have also been waiting to post pics until I get to the100 pound lost mark. That is 54 more pounds for me. Keep up the good work!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    wow, thats amazing, great job!
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! complete transformation! you are stunning girl :D
  • PattiPositive
    Options
    Great Job!!! I am so Happy for you. You inspire me.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Congratulations :smile:
  • SherryC53
    Options
    You look amazing! But, as stated before you were always beautiful. You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I sure wish I had taken photos of my largest, but I avoided the camera at all costs back then.
  • paulettac
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! Kudos to you for all of your hard work. It certainly is paying off!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Wow Your Rock - you look so tiny now! I am sure it won't long before your stomach is flat. You look so tiny now
  • canadianchick11
    Options
    WOW!!! How inspiring! You must be so proud, congratulations! I'm excited for the next few months to see how my progress is, but I don't think I could ever compare it to yours. Good luck!
  • Deanna051
    Deanna051 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    awesome!! congrats!!
  • arwsgirl
    arwsgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how much I appreciate your post. It's incredibly inspiring!
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You look Great!! You must feel great too! Congratulations!!!
    You are inspiring~!
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, very proud of you. It is a long journey. Keep up the fantastic work.:happy:
  • Manda1987
    Options
    You look gorgeous! This is fantastic to see, as someone who has the same journey to make.

For what it's worth, I think you looked beautiful in your wedding dress. Happiness doesn't have a size ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!