100 Pounds down, with pics

Options

Replies

• modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    so inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing and congratulations!
  • mama_mia3
    Options
    Just wanted to say that you look fantastic, and that out of all the success stories I've been browsing through this is the first one I've come across to be an actual "inspiration" to me, for me...whatever. I just joined MFP about 2 weeks ago. I knew I had to do something different for myself after trying every possible diet/program and ultimately failing because of the strictness of the wacky diets and the lack of support from all the others. But I realized recently other people can't do this me...I have to. And like you, I saw my 250lb. picture and decided that day it was going to start to change and here I am. I will be smaller for my next birthday picture a year from now and you've given me hope that it IS possible with committment and hardwork. Thank you for that. I'll be friending you, if you don't mind. :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped when I got to the today picture! you look amazing! What an inspiration you are!! Thanks for sharing:smile:

Same here!!! WOW! WOW!!!
    You look so great!! What do you mean you have to wait untill you have a flat belly? I think you have arrived :-)
    Absolutely fantastic!
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    :drinker: Great JOB!!!! Thanks for the Motivation I sure needed it..... :smile:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    What an incredible inspiration!! You really look amazing! What an accomplishment! Congratulations!!
  • pen282
    pen282 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    fantastic work :-) you look amazing and so beautiful in your wedding dress! x
  • imagineaballoon
    Options
    You look so fit and healthy -- a definite inspiration!
  • Lantern823
    Options
    wow you look amazing...congrats on a huge accomplishment - you were a beautiful bride :)
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Great job! And I loved your pictorial food diary too. Never heard of Cocoa Bare Naked bars. The Bare Naked Foods site is down so am a bit lost. It looks so good.

By the way, I reward myself with a square of Godiva 90% Cocoa Chocolate every night, too.
  • 40rocks
    Options
    You look fabulous! You truly are an inspiration. Keep up the good work. You're right. There is no "magic pill" or "secret formula" involved with weight loss. At the end of the day it all comes down to nutrition and fitness. :-):smile:

4048471.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • nejohn
    nejohn Posts: 62
    Options
    Amazing! You look beautiful and you're so tiny! :smile:

Congratulations!
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are doing great!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Excellent effort, such a huge difference.............Congrats!!
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congratulations, you must be so excited!
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    What a change! You look fabulous. You were a beautiful bride too:)
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • Twinsytoo
    Twinsytoo Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What a tranformation! You look simply AWESOME. Thanks for sharing your story! Very motivational!
  • kuechletwins
    kuechletwins Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! You go girl!!!
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! You should be SOOO proud of yourself!!! I don't even know you and I'M proud of you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!