100 Pounds down, with pics

Options

Replies

• goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation - you look fantastic !
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look amazing!! You have done so well. Congrats on your accomplishment - you should be VERY proud! xx
  • creativekat
    creativekat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration!!! thanks for posting those wonderful pics!!!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning :O All your hard work has totally paid off.
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Gah! You are So inspiring. I, too have about 100 lbs to go, so seeing this spectacular change is so helpful to me.

Congratulations on your journey!
  • farmerswife87
    Options
    !!! You look phenomenal !!!

One question: Did you ever plateau and lose motivation? And if you did, how did you get back on track?
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look GREAT! Congrats on all your success!

Love your wedding dress, by the way....and your bouquet is gorgeous as well. :)
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! You look amazing and I'm sure you FEEL amazing....which is probably the best part of it all. Congrats and kudos to you for all your hard work!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    that is just crazy, we're around the same height/weight, but you look so much smaller, it must the P90X etc, you look amazing. I'm speechless. Good for you girl, you rock :-)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely fabulous. :smile:
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't get over how awesome you look! You should be so proud of your accomplishment - it is hard enough to lose weight, but to have lost 100 pounds and look so fantastic is something not many people can lay claim to. Congrats again. And I'll be friending you if you don't mind. I'd love to have you as one of my friends to help keep me motivated.
  • chrish1981
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!!!!!
  • R4z0r4Mm0
    Options
    very inspiring - thanks for sharing!
  • loriefolk
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats to you!
  • mommacool
    mommacool Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! You are an inspiration to me and make me realize I can do it! Your final pics are great! And I am so glad i found the site too!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Outstanding the progress that you've.made. you are living proof that dedication is the secret key to losing weight! Kudos!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    !!! You look phenomenal !!!

One question: Did you ever plateau and lose motivation? And if you did, how did you get back on track?

No, I never hit a plateau. I think that's because I started and stopped pretty often. I'd go at it hardcore (too hardcore) for a while and then get sick of it and maintain for a while, until I found MFP last August. I haven't looked back! I have lost motivation approximately 350,000 times during the last year and a half, but I always find it again. Everyone has bad days and then you just get back to it. Take pictures, take measurements, and when the scale is mean to you, flip it off, kick it, or beat it with a hammer! Who needs those things, anyway?

Thank you all for the responses and friend requests! It's been overwhelming. This is an amazing community.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    wow what amazing progress!!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    holy crap! you have withered right away. you look AMAZING! congratulations!!!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Wow, well done. I love before and after pics.

:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!