100 Pounds down, with pics

Options

Replies

• BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    WOW - okay to be honest I am blown away by your acheivements. I thouggt you looked WONDERFUL on your wedding day. Then I got to the pic in the long dress and said dammmmmmmmmmn! Then I got to the TODAY PIC and was just floored! You are a beautiful girl and you totally look amazing. Cheers to you and your hard work and determination!!!
  • Kitty4sho06
    Kitty4sho06 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! u really give me hope!
  • sarahTV
    sarahTV Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations :smile:
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You look great! This is a perfect example of how counting calories and exercise is all a person needs. If an individual tried a "diet" program, they would probably gain the weight back. I have done that and here I am again, trying to loose again. Keep up the wonderful progress!
  • sunbeam11
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • glittersoul
    Options
    That is awesome! Great transformation :)
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped when I got to the today picture! you look amazing! What an inspiration you are!! Thanks for sharing:smile:

Agreed.
    You look completely different. Congrats on losing all that weight and working so hard. You will inspire a lot of people with what you've accomplished.
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • madijaxi
    Options
    You look amazing...great job!!!
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    wow, wow, wow,wow. there are no other words you look incredible. be very proud.
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wonderful success story... you must be so proud of your progress :)
  • Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!
  • Mjanegranger
    Mjanegranger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the pictures and your success story. I love to read the success stories of others. They are so inspiring. If this was an info commercial I would have thought no way that is a different person in the last pictures. So cool to see- congrats on the huge weight loss and for posting how you did it. Really appreciate it.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look great, and so tiny!
  • TealStar13
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! That's awesome that you have accomplished 100 pounds. :) Keep going! You are truly an inspiration.
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your 100 pound WL! Everybody is doing P90X, I think I must try it.
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!! What an inspiration!!!! Here I was complaining about losing 16 lb...I mean really. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor!! You have DEFIANTELY motivated me!!! Thanks for sharing, I hope to add you as a friend so I can continue to be motivated by you!!
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! Good for you!!! Thanks for sharing and showing everyone that hard work does pay off!
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation, I'm sure you feel completely different about yourself. Great job!

No, sadly, losing weight doesn't fix your brain. It doesn't change a thing. Someone else mentioned that my life must be so much better now, but that is not true at all. I still feel like the fat one when we go out. I still see a chubby girl in the mirror. Please, people, do not think that losing weight changes anything! It doesn't. You want to fix your body, work out and eat right. If you want to fix your brain, see a therapist. Sorry for being negative, but this is the reality of the situation, and I am not the only one who feels this way. Weight-loss is not going to make someone fall in love with you or even make you love yourself, so you have to work on the inside while you're perfecting the outside.

You are saying the exact words a friend of mine told me... That's what she did... She's still working on the inside...

You look amazing! Very inspirational! I'm the same height as you but won't get that small... I know that! Thank you for sharing your story and also being honest with what you are feeling inside...

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Wow! Your accomplishment and pictures are breathtaking and amazingly inspiring!! Congratulations, you should be SO PROUD!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!