100 Pounds down, with pics

Options

Replies

• suejake11
    suejake11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in awe, and inspired by people like you! :)
  • groom
    groom Posts: 23
    Options
    Incredible!!
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Outstanding, thanks so much for sharing and confirming for others that there is no real "secret"...you have to eat less and move more! You are a great inspiration! Congratulations!
  • tarahs
    tarahs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    what can i say?! u look awesome! im just trying to lose 18lbs and after seeing what you had accomplish so far, im even more motivated..so hope hopefully in May ( my bday ) i'd have lost all the lbs. and perhaps ( finger crossed ) even more! thanks for sharing your storysmile:
  • rosaelia84
    Options
    pretty amazing turn out! i'm feeling a little blah with my weight loss today, and well, it's just what i needed! thanks for that! :)
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    You look Stellar! Smashing! Glowing! Healthy! I'm super stoked for you!!! I only had thirty to lose and am struggling with the last ten...and you inspire me! The change even from September to January is really profound. You are doing great!
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    OMG you look AMAZING!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Holy Cats and Dogs! You could be your own teenage daughter! That's jaw dropping girl!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Bee... I dont even think words can truly begin to describe the feeling I got after reading and seeing your story. You are more than a success story.. Its simple amazing, fantastic, incredible.. ect.. I cant tell you how proud I am of you. You inspire many others to continue on this path, and me too of course.. Like you I saw a pic of myself and said.. WHAT.. After finding this site my first 15lbs are gone and heres to losing 50 more .. at least!! TO FLAT BELLY'S I TOAST YOU!!!!
  • jennk221
    jennk221 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!! Good for you!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Courtney_Ann
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Seriously an inspiration who is only 5 pounds in to her 100 pound goal. I also really enjoyed your blog entry :))
  • baharal
    baharal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks everyone! Can't believe this is still going. Unfortunately, I can't add any of you as friends because MFP has a 250 friend limit, but I wish you all the best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Oh, and just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there (the non-flat belly.) You'll just have to trust me on this one, k? :wink:
  • robbhull
    robbhull Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You did a really great job....Congrats on the weight loss
    BTW you were a gorgeous bride...
  • alybel
    alybel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!!
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I'm speechless! You look AMAZING!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! To look at you I would think you had to only weigh TOPS 120lbs.....but more like 110-115lbs.

What an amazing transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!