Options

Replies

• elsie81
    elsie81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good for you ..
  • krista_204
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!! :)
  • jeni719
    jeni719 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing...congratulations and thanks for the inspiration.
  • autumn5gabby
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job! Thank you for sharing. I now feel inspired!
  • Pippi8
    Pippi8 Posts: 12
    Options
    I love the photos! It makes it so much more motivating so actually see what you have achieved and to see how gorgeous you look with your new self pride!! We are all very proud of you!
  • klc1224
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation, I'm sure you feel completely different about yourself. Great job!
  • Tassie25
    Options
    Awesome! You look Great!! Gives me hope! Thanks for shareing
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation, I'm sure you feel completely different about yourself. Great job!

No, sadly, losing weight doesn't fix your brain. It doesn't change a thing. Someone else mentioned that my life must be so much better now, but that is not true at all. I still feel like the fat one when we go out. I still see a chubby girl in the mirror. Please, people, do not think that losing weight changes anything! It doesn't. You want to fix your body, work out and eat right. If you want to fix your brain, see a therapist. Sorry for being negative, but this is the reality of the situation, and I am not the only one who feels this way. Weight-loss is not going to make someone fall in love with you or even make you love yourself, so you have to work on the inside while you're perfecting the outside.
  • mferguson0531
    mferguson0531 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    O M G - what a difference! You look amazing..........
  • joenstefanie51609
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look like a totally different person.
  • NancyJane7
    NancyJane7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing work! You should be very proud!!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, can't believe that you weigh 150, you must have lots of muscle to look so thin.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, can't believe that you weigh 150, you must have lots of muscle to look so thin.
  • royboy341
    Options
    All I can say is " congratulations, this a a milestone accomplishment" I envy your will to succeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GlutenFreeWench
    Options
    Congratulations on your wonderful Accomplishments!!!
  • relhcsrof
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!!! You look Great , Lori
  • kwgatlin
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration to me and many others! Congratulations on your phenomenal weight loss. I too love myfitnesspal! It's the first thing I've tried that I love and I'm doing it the right way. No drugs, no starvation diets just changing habits and it's working. I have a similar weight loss goal as yours and I know I can do it now! Thank you for sharing your story and keep up the good work!
    :bigsmile:
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! CONGRATS!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!