Fantastic! Good job!
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    U look great
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration--thanks for sharing!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! That is quite an accomplishment. The Halloween party looks fun ;-)
  • sedric
    sedric Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, your an inspiration to us all!:wink:
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a great accomplishment!
  • Amazon_Warrior88
    Amazon_Warrior88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You've done an amazing job and you look great! Thanks for sharing the pics :)
  • gringirl72
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! You look fantastic!! I love hearing about successes. SO inspiring!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • newuser111
    Options
    Wow...... great job! So inspiring. :flowerforyou:
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats!
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such an inspiration!! Congrats on your accomplishments!!! I hope to be like you someday!!!
  • tlmcbride212
    Options
    Congrats!! You look wonderful!
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    You look so AMAZING! You are such an inspiration!!! You put in the time and hard work and look how it has paid off! (not to mention by doing it the HEALTHY way!) I can't wait until I am a success story like you. I am glad you decided to post your story and pictures. Thank you for sharing!
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! WTG! Hoping to emulate your success using the same formula. Watch the diet and exercise. Great job!
  • LisaYoung44
    Options
    Thank you. Reading your post and looking at your pictures has helped me to see that "yes..this is not out of my reach" . I just logged on five mintutes ago after not tracking, weighing or anything since Novemver..and I had 5 eggo waffles throughout the day today..and I feel a little helpless and hopeless. So, your progress has been an inspiration ion me.

The good news is that I am 60 pounds down from February 2008, but have 100 more to go..so I must fight the fight (with myelf and keep going). You have helped me do that today.

Thank you for not waiting until you had a flat tummy...I needed it today!

Lisa in Atlanta
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    WOW I am just floored at your transformation - very inspiring! MY SW was 250 so seeing this inspires me ... esp since i have had a low today!
  • buttonmoons
    Options
    Wow fantastic. Seeing your pictures has really helped me as I am embarking on a similar journey and it is incredible to see what you have achieved and then imagine it for myself!
    Brilliant motivator. Thanks for sharing x
  • sunshinesol78
    Options
    You are so inspirational to me. I have about a 100lbs to lose and to see your pics that's just awesome!!! Thanks for the motivation. :smile:
  • HBean
    HBean Posts: 55
    Options
    wow!!! you look amazing, well done :flowerforyou:
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration you are! I had really pulled back on my motivation and discipline and use of MFP. After seeing your photos and posts I feel more like getting back at it. Thanks and CONGRATS!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!