100 Pounds down, with pics

Options

Replies

• imacrafty
    Options
    You are AWESOME! I just took at look at a day in your life... you're really funny too! :) Keep up the good work!!! You inspire me!
  • Blondie1984
    Blondie1984 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow great job you look amazing!!
  • carollane
    carollane Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so awesome!!! Thanks for sharing with us!
  • gidget2685
    Options
    I too have lost over 144 lbs since last June 2010. :drinker: Not sure how to add my pictures on these posts yet, but if you'd like to see my before pictures let me know or maybe I will figure out how to post them here. I noticed you also do the P90x program. Me too. I also do Turbo Jam. I'd love to chat sometime we seem to have a lot in common.
  • Lisabrownnc
    Options
    Hey there, time to change your screen name. Get rid of the "icky" in front of your name. You're gorgeous.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Hey there, time to change your screen name. Get rid of the "icky" in front of your name. You're gorgeous.

The "icky" in ickybella has nothing to do with my appearance. It has something to do with my initials (I have two middle names.)
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing... what an amazing transformation. I have similar goals, so this is a great inspiration for me. Thank you! Good luck with your fitness goals, I am sure you will have no prob reaching them! :)
  • fearlessly
    fearlessly Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!
  • staarz21
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • Jacklynb
    Options
    Amazing job, keep up the great work. You truely are an inspiration to all of us!
  • emperorsdream
    emperorsdream Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    how wonderful!!! congratulations!
  • mmahorn
    mmahorn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow - you're Amazing - well done :)
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WOW. u look fab and stuff like this really spurs me on and makes me realise I CAN DO IT TOO.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You look so awesome.
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You have done fantastically!!! Posting this helps us to see that it is possible, thank you for sharing your achievement!
  • stepphanie
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • rosivil
    rosivil Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thanks for the inspiration i always tell my self that cheating days are allowed in the process of loosing weight and that it will not affect the scale. but somehow it got out of hand and i started to cheat 3 to 4 times a week. i need to get back on track.
  • toodleton
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! I was shocked by the time I scrolled down to your after pic because your post had something silly like not having a flat belly! lol Girl, you are so slim & have a superflat tummy! Good job!
  • zimzim23
    zimzim23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! You should be super proud of yourself!!
  • Floricienta
    Options
    Holy cow! Nice job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!