What does your screen name stand for?

Options

Replies

• cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    One day i needed a user name for something and i decided to put together my name cindy and my sons name chris. i.e. cinand chris.....to be a fair mom, after my daughter was born, i took a variation of her name and use it as a password. :happy:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Watch48win---for my favorite NASCAR driver...Jimmie Johnson #48.

And guess what, we watched 48 win last night! Woo Hoo!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Blazin - My last name is Blais pronounced (Blaze)
    Emerald - is my sons Birthstone
    And I thought it sounded cool lol
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Skinnydreams........for so long I've had dreams of being skinny, thank goodness I finally got off my butt and started doing something to make it hapen!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Well , I was searching the wiki for the definitions of different words as I some time do , and I found that one of the meanings for the word Neo. (prefix) is - signaling a new form or a revival of a new one. And what follows of course is..me. Thus neome.:smile: And I too , like mary said earlier , have that as a reminder when I log on.:smile: Great post ! It's been interesting reading all the replies. Thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :blushing: Sorry I almost forgot the "90" at the end of my screen name.......My goal weight !!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone.
    My online name comes from my daughter, her name is Kaileh. She sometimes refers to herself as KK and we call her that sometimes too so KKmama is what I go by. My real name is Christina.

How is your daughter's name pronounced? Is that like KayLee?
    My daughter's name is Kaleigh (pronounced Kaylee) lol
  • Wantabe
    Wantabe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Plain and simple, I want to be thin again. I yearn to be thin again!:blushing:
  • greekgyrl02
    greekgyrl02 Posts: 123
    Options
    Mines pretty easy to, Im greek and a girl haha and 02 is when I graduated high school
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Mine is for my car....We are both works in progress:ohwell:
    And both my car and I may not look like much now, but wait 'til we are done!!:heart:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    I use LJ because I get lazy :yawn: and don't want to type LauraJo and Hust is my last name.

I was probably one of the few kids in high school whose name got longer rather than a shorter nickname- my best friend's name was Lora and in CT we said Laura and Lora the same so I became LauraJo to avoid confusion in our classes (also there were a lot of Lauras and Lauries born in the late 60s) :glasses: The art teachers had both of us most of the 12th grade year and they got tired of saying the whole name and shortened it to LJ. No one calls me that anymore but like I said, I get lazy when I type.

LJ
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Peej = My first name is Penny, middle name is Jean so instead of PJ I just pet them together and it's Peej. Then the B stands for my maiden name and the P stands for my married name. Yep, I'm pretty boring, no imagination here lol.
  • butterfly2008
    Options
    i love butterflies and i was told a long time ago that they stand for freedom ,i used to feel trapped by my increasing weight .and just recently one of my clients at the salon told me that biblicly they stand for new life so i chose new life in 2008!! AKA butterfly2008
  • bodibykelli
    bodibykelli Posts: 135
    Options
    Someone said "here comes Body By Kelli" as I entered my gym, a decade ago, as I was in the throws of losing 140 pounds. It was overheard and then just became my nickname!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about asking that question for awhile but just never got around to it. I'm glad you did. When my daughter was a teenager (she's 33 now) she had some friends that called me Momma Red because I had red hair. So I was going to use that as my e-mail address but it was already taken as was mommared1, mommared2, mommared3, etc. So I went with mommared53 which is my birth year.
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have been extremely thin or extremely thin and muscular ALL of my life until recently. because of my career early on and later the business I went into, looks were a lot of the "package". So any change in that and I was so :sad: I really had to think long and hard about who I really am, who I ALWAYS am, and what I wanted to pass on the my own beuatiful little GIRLS. It's the whole love yourself thing you know?... So anywho long story short I realized that I should take my own advice-you can be BEAUTIFUL at any size and any shape. I was always preaching it but not BELIEVING it . So I decided to embrace the PHAT me instead of focusing on the fat and realizing that my body might not be a size 5 but the changes our bodies make for childbirth and to nurse our little ones are amazing. So instead of seeing the fat, I think we could all focus on the PHAT-"Pretty Hot & Tempting" being in each of us.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Obviously, Pam is my name and 02 and 06 are when my daughters were born. :smile:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    hahaha, I often wonder the same thing. Mine is Sassiebritches, and yes sassy is spelled wrong....someone else stole the original spelling but this is ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. My bestfriend used to holler at me about bein sassy all the time, so the britches were added and YEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW I am wearin sassiebritches................................

hehehehe
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Mine is because I grew up in the Okanagan Valley. Which is in southern BC. They have beautiful scenery and summers. My mom is Sunibc so I had to add the 22 cause the name was already taken...lol. Not sure where the 22 came from...just popped into my head.
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i am an independant distributer for Passion Parties :blushing: , think of it as a naughty tupper ware party :happy: and erica is my name