Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Put a blonde streak in my hair! :)

Oh and bought a new pair of jeans! I'm in a loose 12 now! ;)

*Happy Dance*

Hurray for Rach, You go Girl!!!

I had a fantastic week, don't know why exactly. However, I will not complain about losing 3 lbs.
    I am weighing in at 133!!! Woohoo!!
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentines day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today my weight is 195.0 It was 194.0 I think it was saturday, but I havent seen it since =[ No matter 195 is awesome!

Actually Saturday I went out and found a pair of 11 size shorts. I tried them on for summer since they where on sale and they fit!!!!!!!! So I bought them for my cruise next month =D Because they will probably be to loose by summer!

Oh Ive been eating under my calories all month I havent had a cheat meal in a month, tonight Imma have some sushi =D

Super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great week everyone!
  • lillie1201
    Options
    I got serious last week and lost 3.4- yippee!!! 190.1

Happy Valentines Ladies!!! :heart: And Rach, you go girl- swim in those jeans!!!!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    220.7!!!

I bought a new pair of jeans too! A 14 and they still have a little room in them but I know a 12 wouldn't fit yet. :)
    We also bought two new work out games and Just Dance 2. So excited to try them out. AND do my week 2 of c25k this week!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    :heart: Happy Valentine's Day to all!! I am down to 145.8 this week!!! Makes-up for the gain from last week. Woohoo!
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's Day! My current weight is 122.2. I lost 2 lbs this past week! Hellya!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    149.2 lbs!!

I broke the 150 barrier!!

Cheers to everyone! :drinker:
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Happy Valentines Day!

I'm only down 0.5lbs, but I'll take it!
    Current weight: 141.5

My new goals this week:
    Started P90X Saturday, so do a video everyday!
    WATER,WATER,WATER.
    4miles, 4x's!

Have a great week all! :flowerforyou:
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    217.8!

Down 3.8 lbs!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    140...back to starting weight. Feel like absolute crap :(
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks like they are having a good week!

I'm at 140 today, down 2 lbs. I was at 139 Fri and Sat so I was super excited. I wore a pair of jeans yesterday that I haven't put on in probably two years! Yes, I've had them in my closet for two years waiting to put them back on. However, now that they fit again, I'm not so crazy about them anymore. They are really faded a worn out. Oh well, they were good Sunday jeans.
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    201.5 - stayed the same.

I'm so frustrated I could cry!!!! :sad:

My boyfriend finally got on the bandwagon with me about two weeks ago, and he's down 10 lbs already!! And I can't loose!!!!!! We're doing almost exactly the same thing, except I'm eating less, obviously, so why isn't it working for me?!?!?!?!? :sad:

Great job everyone! I'm gonna go crawl in a cave and throw a pity party for myself. :cry:
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    217.8. down 2.6 whoo hoo!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    189.2 for me today. These past few weeks have been absolutey horrible, but I think I am through it and ready to start again. Great job everyone!
  • HeyItsCathy
    Options
    Happy Valentines day ladies! I'm actually up 4 lbs this week! ugh! Not sure what happened, but I need to get back on track! 4 lbs is ridonculous! 173 today. Boo!

Good job to all of you!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 222.2, I'm not worried. It's TOM and I didn't get to exercise once last week. This week it's all about logging food, curves and zumba tonight, Tues and Thurs, Pilates Tues and Thurs and treadmill Wed and Fri. Weatherman said it's going to be sunny and warm all week so I'm going to take advantage of it and get outside :flowerforyou:

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!
  • rockonerin
    Options
    happy valentine's day, ladies!!

no change this week. stupid TOM. goal is to lose at least 1 lb by next week and exercise at least 4 times by sunday.

<3
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day, loves! :flowerforyou: :love: :smooched: :heart:
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    263.2 This needs to change.
  • Helinah26
    Options
    happy valentines day ladies!!! :D:heart::heart: :heart: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :heart: