Insanity February 7th

Options

Replies

• pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Cardio Recovery for me too today. It felt good. But I admit the squats and lunges still kick my butt.

How much weight have you guys lost so far doing Insanity? I have heard the first month there's hardly a loss so just wanted to see what kind of results everyone is getting.
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I started about a month ago, but have missed two weeks of it cause I got really sick! I started back up again four days ago, I love it so much! :) My abs feel a little tighter everyday!

Welcome back! Glad you're feeling better! :)
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Cardio Recovery for me too today. It felt good. But I admit the squats and lunges still kick my butt.

How much weight have you guys lost so far doing Insanity? I have heard the first month there's hardly a loss so just wanted to see what kind of results everyone is getting.

I have already lost 4 lbs and this is just week 2.........feelin great!!!!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Whew!!! I did power and resistance today! I admittedly did not push as hard as I can.........did not sleep enough last night. I should've just slept in and worked out this afternoon - but my Friday is already packed......so I'm kind of glad I did it anyway! :)
    Happy Friday!!!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    Whew!!! I did power and resistance today! I admittedly did not push as hard as I can.........did not sleep enough last night. I should've just slept in and worked out this afternoon - but my Friday is already packed......so I'm kind of glad I did it anyway! :)
    Happy Friday!!!!

I did the same today as well. And I didn't sleep properly last night either so I didn't push hard enough either. But still we did it!! And it feels good. Looking forward to really push doing the Pure Cardio tomorrow!

By the way...congrats on losing 4lbs. That's amazing. I seriously need to get the eating in check. I am having a hard time with it. I did lose 2lbs though, I think.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Yay you!!! 2 lbs is excellent!!!
    I have done pretty good on the nutrition! Eating five 300-400 calorie meals is suiting me well! I don't have all of the unealthy cravings I used to have! I don't crave sodas any more, and I am able to resist sweet treats like cake, cheesecake, etc! That's pretty big for me! The temptation used to be so much stronger! Eating every 3 ours or so doesn't allow your body to become so ravenous which makes it easier to control cravings. I am very proud of myself, for sure!
    We are doing great!! Let's keep it up! :)
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Week 2 of Insanity is complete!!! Yay!!! Tomorrow is my "day off" but I'm going to the zoo......lots of walking. :) Still......after Insanity - it will literally be "a walk in the park!" hehe
    Have a beautiful Saturday, everyone!!! PUSH!!!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    Week 2 of Insanity is complete!!! Yay!!! Tomorrow is my "day off" but I'm going to the zoo......lots of walking. :) Still......after Insanity - it will literally be "a walk in the park!" hehe
    Have a beautiful Saturday, everyone!!! PUSH!!!!

That's funny. Literally a walk in the park. I like that. My husband and I are baby sitting our niece this evening and we are thinking of taking her bowling. So I am hoping that will burn some calories while having fun. :-)

Yay for week 2 of Insanity being done. I didn't so well in the Cardio Abs though. The people in the dvd make it look so much easier than it is. God, I dislike them. Lol. Jk. I am looking forward to the fit test on Monday and see if I have improved at all.
  • nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    I am starting Insanity on Monday! I am super excited but kind of nervous! I will let you know what I think!
  • Lionhart25
    Options
    I am too on my week 5. Cardio and balance week was not that bad until the last exercise of the CD. my arms were killing me. Saw your pics, keep up the good work.

I too have seem some pounds coming of the scale.

Insanity is crazy, but loving it.

Dig Deeper!!!
  • Lionhart25
    Options
    HI, I am week 5 so its core cardio and balance for me! I have really enjoyed these workouts! I like being pushed to the next level!
    @pragya: I read that you were tired today, have you been eating enough? I know I can't drop calories cause I will crash!!
    below will be a link to my blog I just posted progress pix come by check it out!!

Dig deep!!

I am too on my week 5. Cardio and balance week was not that bad until the last exercise of the CD. my arms were killing me. Saw your pics, keep up the good work.

I too have seem some pounds coming of the scale.

Insanity is crazy, but loving it.

Dig Deeper!!!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I am starting Insanity on Monday! I am super excited but kind of nervous! I will let you know what I think!

Don't be nervous.......get excited!! :)
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Today was my 2nd fitness test! I did a higher number of moves - significant improvement actually - but burned about 40 fewer calories...........weird!
    Felt great though!
    I've lost 3 1/2 inches total in 2 weeks........probably even more than that.......me thinks I'm retaining water since I gained 3 lbs since Friday.......and I had 2 glasses of wine last night and 2 glasses on Saturday night. ;) My weakness is Lambrusco! But man it puts on the weight quick!!! Dangit!!!

We good y'all!?!?!?!?
  • pragya728
    Options
    2nd Fitness test done! I improved as well on the moves. Burned less calories though.

Oh man...I had a really fun night last night hanging out with my sister but I paid for it this morning. Lol. Had a couple extra drinks that I didn't need. Need to drink a lot of water today. And get back on track with the eating.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    2nd Fitness test done! I improved as well on the moves. Burned less calories though.

Oh man...I had a really fun night last night hanging out with my sister but I paid for it this morning. Lol. Had a couple extra drinks that I didn't need. Need to drink a lot of water today. And get back on track with the eating.

Been there done that........will probably go there again!!! ;)
  • pragya728
    Options

Been there done that........will probably go there again!!! ;)

Haha...I know. I say I won't but it really doesn't happen that way. Oh well...it's fun sometimes. Atleast I still worked out today!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Plyometric cardio circuit today! It kicked me'booty!!! I HATE getting up early.......but I LOVE having my workout done for the day! It is nice to wake up and immediately accomplish something!!
    Push play today!!!! I did!!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    I pushed play! And I did it. I thought I wouldn't be able to push myself today since I wasn't feeling so good but I think I did pretty good. But I am tired now!! I think I need a nap :-)
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I pushed play! And I did it. I thought I wouldn't be able to push myself today since I wasn't feeling so good but I think I did pretty good. But I am tired now!! I think I need a nap :-)

You rock!!!! I wasn't feeling it this morning.....but I did it! I decided cardio abs can wait until after work though.......my ankles and lower calves are really sore!!! I am having to take it slower because I'm worried I may hurt my ankle if I don't......apparently my ankles are pretty weak! :|
  • pragya728
    Options
    [/quote]

You rock!!!! I wasn't feeling it this morning.....but I did it! I decided cardio abs can wait until after work though.......my ankles and lower calves are really sore!!! I am having to take it slower because I'm worried I may hurt my ankle if I don't......apparently my ankles are pretty weak! :|
    [/quote]

Oh man...today's workout kicked my butt but I rocked it!! I felt better today than I have in the last couple days. Although those cardio abs are killing me. I burn a lot of calories because my heart rate is already up but those moves are killer. I did better today than last time but OMG they're difficult.

I hope you feel better soon. It's so crazy to me that we still get sore even though we have been doing this for 3 weeks. My thighs have been sore. Also the bottom of my foot hurts too. But I think that just might be that I need some better shoes. But I really hope to see some results soon. I am getting a little frustrated but I guess I need to be patient.