Insanity February 7th

Options

Replies

• pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Cardio Recovery...done! I guess I must have been tired because even the recovery seemed to have kicked my butt today. Lol.
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Wow! That WAS the last recovery for month 1!!! What are we about to get ourselves into!?!? LOL
  • pragya728
    Options
    Wow! That WAS the last recovery for month 1!!! What are we about to get ourselves into!?!? LOL

Haha...I keep on telling myself that I am looking forward to it. That way I won't get scared :-)

Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs...done!! I guess I didn't push as hard today during Pure Cardio. Burned less calories than last time. Still good enough though.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    You are rockin it!!!
    I burned 585 today! Yay!! We have almost completed a full month of Insanity, girl!!!! I am very impressed with us!!! Wohooo!!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    We did it!! We are done with Month 1. We rock! :-)
  • susanleasings
    Options
    We did it!! We are done with Month 1. We rock! :-)

YES WE DO!!!!! \m/, ,\m/
  • pragya728
    Options
    I think I am going to enjoy recovery week :-) I like this workout. Maybe I just got stronger over the last month or this workout is a bit easier, maybe both...but I thought this workout was not that difficult. It still got a good calorie burn so I am happy!!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    It was a little easier, I suppose......but I am sure you ave gotten stronger and you can endure more! :) You are doing awesome!
    I also liked it......I am definitely tired from the low calorie cleanse, but I made it through!! YEYAH!!!!
    Keep pushing!!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    It was a little easier, I suppose......but I am sure you ave gotten stronger and you can endure more! :) You are doing awesome!
    I also liked it......I am definitely tired from the low calorie cleanse, but I made it through!! YEYAH!!!!
    Keep pushing!!!

Yeah, I can imagine that's it's hard to workout with not eating enough. Today is your last day right? How did you like the cleanse?
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I feel great! I will have my final weigh-in tomorrow morning! I'll post the results! I am looking forward to getting back to my normal healthy diet for sure! :)
    I am planning on working out tomorrow after work so I'll actually have the energy to enjoy the workout! :)
    See ya tomorrow!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    I feel great! I will have my final weigh-in tomorrow morning! I'll post the results! I am looking forward to getting back to my normal healthy diet for sure! :)
    I am planning on working out tomorrow after work so I'll actually have the energy to enjoy the workout! :)
    See ya tomorrow!!

How was your workout today?

It weird I feel like pushing myself more in this workout but I am burning less calories everyday. So odd. Lol. But I am still happy with it though. Man...I really hope I see some weight loss soon. I am getting really impatient now.
  • ebonirose
    ebonirose Posts: 10
    Options
    Just started Insanity this week, it's already made my body feel like it's been run over. I am just wondering if there's light at the end of the tunnel. Have you guys had any solid results with this program? I'm combining this workout with a vegan lifestyle so hopefully I get something out of this. I'm glad there's support out there.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Just started Insanity this week, it's already made my body feel like it's been run over. I am just wondering if there's light at the end of the tunnel. Have you guys had any solid results with this program? I'm combining this workout with a vegan lifestyle so hopefully I get something out of this. I'm glad there's support out there.

I just started too. Things I've learned: I'm not flexible any more and I have zero balance!
  • pragya728
    Options
    Yayyy!! Done with recovery week!! Bring it on Month 2. Lol...watch me take it back next week. haha.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I have to admit......I'm a little nervous about starting the longer workouts tomorrow! :\

As for results.......I have lost 11 lbs since beginning Insanity......and then gained a couple back and lost them again and as of this morning put them back on!! It is easy to get frustrated if you allow yourself to! I cannot measure my success by the scale anymore! I keep getting too many compliments about how good I'm looking, I am on the last notch in my belt and will have to buy a new one, my face looks thinner, etc. The scale sucks!! LOL

Go by how good it feels to finally be doing something FOR YOU!!!! Keep pushing play, lower those calories by only eating half of your workout calories, and with time and determination all of us will eventually reach our goals!! STAY POSITIVE!!!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    I still have not seen any loss on the scale. But you're right I really should throw out the scale. Lol. I do feel a little better today because I took measurements and pics. The pictures do show the most difference in my stomach, face and arms. And I have lost about 5 inches over all. So I guess that's not too bad. I really do hope though that I see more difference than this month than the last.

I was going to do the fit test today so that I won't have to do two workouts tomorrow but I am really tired and I think I needed the break. So I will be both of them tomorrow. I am scared thinking about that. Lol.

Congrats on your progress. That sounds awesome!!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I still have not seen any loss on the scale. But you're right I really should throw out the scale. Lol. I do feel a little better today because I took measurements and pics. The pictures do show the most difference in my stomach, face and arms. And I have lost about 5 inches over all. So I guess that's not too bad. I really do hope though that I see more difference than this month than the last.

I was going to do the fit test today so that I won't have to do two workouts tomorrow but I am really tired and I think I needed the break. So I will be both of them tomorrow. I am scared thinking about that. Lol.

Congrats on your progress. That sounds awesome!!

Congrats to you too!! Let's do this!!! Tomorrow is gonna kick our booties!!!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    Yayyy!! We're done with the first Max workout!! I don't think I want to do the Fit test and a max workout together again though. It was very tough for me today. How did you like today's workout?
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I have never cussed at Shan T so much! LOL I did the fit test this morning! I COULD NOT have done them together! Kudos to yah!! ;)
    I made it through......with lots of breaks!! AND I will make it through the next month of workouts too!! :)
    WOOHOO!!!! We are doing this!!! I love the challenge!! Let's do this!!! :)
  • pragya728
    Options
    Oh man!!! Today's workout kicked my butt big time. It was shorter than yesterdays but it was much more difficult for me today. I don't know...maybe I was tired and sore from yesterday.

Have a good workout today!! :-)