St. Patrick's Day 4 Week Challenge Starts 2/17/11

Options

Replies

• mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sorry,

I have been out of town for work and wasnt able to really keep up but I did weigh on the 18th and I was 167.4 Sorry for the late notice yall!
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sorry,

I have been out of town for work and wasnt able to really keep up but I did weigh on the 18th and I was 167.4 Sorry for the late notice yall!

and my goal weight is 160 by st pats day! Geez I blame it on being Monday!
  • jegeiger
    Options
    Sorry for the late weigh in!!!

Current weight 232.6

Goal weight for this challenge 225
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,420 Member
    Options
    Heidi-you rock! Thanks for the spreadsheet!
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sorry for the late weigh-in! Internet access is a little hard to come by recently, but hopefully in a few weeks I'll have steady access to the web :(

CW: 323.8 (as of 2/20/11)
    GW: 316

I wish everyone the best of luck with their goals! :)
  • bri293
    bri293 Posts: 92
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing good so far! I'm excited for our first weigh in on Thursday!
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    That list is really motivating! Everyone - don't ever give up! We will be awesome!
  • losingme
    losingme Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hi ive just found this thread can i join?
    i had a maintain last week so it wont affect me starting posting a week later,

SW 187.5 (17th Feb)
    GW 180 by march 17th

I WI tonight so look forward to posting results on thursday

so happy i found a supportive challenge good luck everyone

xxx cheers Lyns
  • brasslady1
    Options
    Oh I love this site...Keeps me occupied reading all the posts and I don't even think about eating...The word is really addictive I think....Seeing all those names is so motivating....really gives you something to work for. Thanks for letting me join a great group.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Well Done everyone - keep up the good work!!! Whos looking forward to weigh in again 2morw? I am!! Woo hoo!! Lets get some chat started!!

What exercise are you doing on a weekly basis?
    How are you getting on with your cals? Are you under? over? most days?
    What are you finding difficult, that we as a group, can help encourage you with?

I will start!

Monday - curves - 30 mins
    Tuesday - Kettle bell class - 1 hour (killing me)
    Wednesday - curves - 30 mins
    Thursday - Zumba - 1 hour
    Friday - Curves - 30 mins
    Weekedns I dont do n e!

I am finding on days I am not exercising I am under my cals and days I am not im over by quite a bit?

I am findin git difficukt to ge tout my habits of snacking on the wrogn things at work! and at the weekend when it is more accessable! xxx
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Monday - Personal Trainer (upper body) - 1hour
    Tuesday - Elliptical 35 minutes, planks and crunches
    Wednesday - Personal Trainer (lower body) - 1hour
    Thursday - Elliptical 35 minutes, planks and crunches
    Friday - Personal Trainer (core/misc) - 1hour
    Saturday - Elliptical 35 minutes, planks and crunches
    Sunday - HOPING TO GET IN A lower body - haven't made this one in a few weeks

Days I work from home & weekends there are too many bad foods and I tend not to choose the good ones and drink my water.

Days in the office are pretty good - weird cuz it is the last place I want to be.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    I know I'm late in the game, but I've been needing an extra push lately.

I'm in starting today! which gives me 22 days to lose 6 pounds!
    My last weigh in I weighed 155. ( i weigh in on fridays) I would love to finally get under the 150 by my birthday (march 26th)

CW- 155
    GW- 149
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Monday - Personal Trainer (upper body) - 1hour
    Tuesday - Elliptical 35 minutes, planks and crunches
    Wednesday - Personal Trainer (lower body) - 1hour
    Thursday - Elliptical 35 minutes, planks and crunches
    Friday - Personal Trainer (core/misc) - 1hour
    Saturday - Elliptical 35 minutes, planks and crunches
    Sunday - HOPING TO GET IN A lower body - haven't made this one in a few weeks

Days I work from home & weekends there are too many bad foods and I tend not to choose the good ones and drink my water.

Days in the office are pretty good - weird cuz it is the last place I want to be.

ladeb Thats fantastic workouts!!! Wish I could do some at the weekend!! Im just too lazy!! I have a Elliptical (which we call cross trainers) at home but dont seem to be using it ever!

Yeah the office is the last place I want to be too and I am my best here also - I think its because the day is broken up for you?

Keep up the good work your doing fantastic xxxx
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    What are you finding difficult, that we as a group, can help encourage you with?

Monday - running at speed 5 for 60 mins
    Tuesday - Strenght training for 60 mins with 12 lb dumbbells
    Wednesday - running at speed 5 for 60 mins
    Friday - Strenght training for 60 mins with 12 lb dumbbells
    Weekends - we go do something fun as a family. We try all kinds of things. From a hike at a state park to games or just a nice walk.

I am under most of my days for calories. I have my calories set at my BMI at 1800 to remind myself the very most I can have before I go into maintenance mode. I consider anything above 1300 and under 1800 a great day. Any of those amounts will result in a loss for me.

I find it most difficult to not weigh myself everyday. I have just started the strenght training and the scale isn't moving much even though I am losing inches. I keep telling myself inches are more important but it gets me down a little to see the scale not move much or even go up. I know its muscle but still. LOL

Wow. lol Didn't meant to write a book. lol. These were great questions. Thanks for posting them!! :)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options

Monday - running at speed 5 for 60 mins
    Tuesday - Strenght training for 60 mins with 12 lb dumbbells
    Wednesday - running at speed 5 for 60 mins
    Friday - Strenght training for 60 mins with 12 lb dumbbells
    Weekends - we go do something fun as a family. We try all kinds of things. From a hike at a state park to games or just a nice walk.

I am under most of my days for calories. I have my calories set at my BMI at 1800 to remind myself the very most I can have before I go into maintenance mode. I consider anything above 1300 and under 1800 a great day. Any of those amounts will result in a loss for me.

I find it most difficult to not weigh myself everyday. I have just started the strenght training and the scale isn't moving much even though I am losing inches. I keep telling myself inches are more important but it gets me down a little to see the scale not move much or even go up. I know its muscle but still. LOL

Wow. lol Didn't meant to write a book. lol. These were great questions. Thanks for posting them!! :)

Hey thats brill sometimes we need to get stuff off our chest but not even realise it - or just talk about the day to day stuff that you cant really bring up in everyday conversation!

Thats great work out hun!! Well done keep that up :)

Im at 1200 a day and as I said struggling for the most part! Im really excited about getting my measurements done for the first time after I started :) but I think I know what u mean about the scale not moving that would be hard! but just remember thoose inches!!! :)))

I tried starting just on a monday - but now I weigh mon and thursday! I think thats acceptable?? It just makes the week not as long - maybe you should try that? xxxxx
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options

Hey thats brill sometimes we need to get stuff off our chest but not even realise it - or just talk about the day to day stuff that you cant really bring up in everyday conversation!

Thats great work out hun!! Well done keep that up :)

Im at 1200 a day and as I said struggling for the most part! Im really excited about getting my measurements done for the first time after I started :) but I think I know what u mean about the scale not moving that would be hard! but just remember thoose inches!!! :)))

I tried starting just on a monday - but now I weigh mon and thursday! I think thats acceptable?? It just makes the week not as long - maybe you should try that? xxxxx

Thanks so much for your encouragement! Thats a great idea for weigh ins. I think I could do that without going nuts!! Thanks! :)
  • anthonynormand
    Options
    im working out with a weighted vest every other day.
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    thursday 24th feb:
    starting weight: 164.5
    CW: 163.5
    GW: 159
  • cazzincali
    cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Gosh... I thought I had posted my SPD Challenge SW:192# and my GW: 185# I guess not! Well... so there is it! I will weigh in tomoz morning and post.
  • lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    oh deary me I have had a couple of bad weeks. Don't think i have gained much, if anything...but havnt done any exercise. feeling terrible...TOM is hitting me very hard...hardly getting any sleep...having bad dreams, disrupted sleep, extreme cramping....wamp wwaaaah.
    /end of rant/ :-)

a bit scared to weigh in...but will get tough and do it in the morning (too tired to climb out of bed and do it now!).

just thought i should post now so i dont get bumped off the list!

Hope everyone out there is well :-)