For all us who are freezing...

Options
123457»

Replies

• Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Lets all go on an internet tropical vacation. I am serious! We should pick an island and go from our chairs. Hey I am really good at mental imagery. It might be a fun way to spend the day! Ok, sunglass's...check, tanning oil...check....camera.....check, bikini...check,...Pina Colada... hell ya...check..., floating pool bar... in reach....
    I personally would love to Barbados, but hey I can be persuaded just about anywhere warm and sunny, preferably with a beach. Love to dip my tootsies in the water. :glasses: :

Nice pick Barbados is lovely this time of year....I should know I'm there :glasses:

Ohhhh nooo way! So you do not have to pretend like the rest of us???
    It is amazing there, the people are very friendly, I though anyway.
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Nappig in a hammock can be really strenuous.

:ohwell:

I know right, after the morning I had with the Rock I am pretty exhausted. Shhhhh people.... trying to save up some energy
    *flings her bikini top at sosmolia and takes off running*

because only on a fantasy vacation would I be wearing a bikini in the first place....:laugh:

Owww you hit me in the eye! Ohh thats ok, like I said, after my day with the Rock, I am at peace. Wait, don't run so fast!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I think I see those Carona's under that tree. I would love a warm beer. It is SOOO cold in CT now.
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    I think I see those Carona's under that tree. I would love a warm beer. It is SOOO cold in CT now.

The limes are in the other cooler.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I`m thinking a bar in Cancun is the place to be today.

dining_001.jpg
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    "I've got my toes in the water"..."My a#$ in the sand"..."life is good today"

Believe me its better I type it than really sing it.
  • Still_Sossy
    Options

Forkdown, me too, I may not leave this place. I hear it is freezing back at home. *sigh, sips drink and settles into lounge chair, loving the heat of the sun*
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Im in, I hate it when I am getting used to single digit numbers then its 30 and feels warm. I would want to go somewhere that we could go hiking tho :wink:
    *cheers* To somewhere that we can hike. :happy:

then lets go to Kauai today !
    4020873938_7789669d27_o1.jpg

we can hike in to see some waterfalls:
    Kauai-kayak-jungle-hike.jpg

and later on, lets go explore by water:
    WailuaRiver1.jpg
  • Carl01
    Options

Forkdown, me too, I may not leave this place. I hear it is freezing back at home. *sigh, sips drink and settles into lounge chair, loving the heat of the sun*

Need some tanning oil rubbed on your back?:smokin:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

You amaze me how much of a giver you are.
  • Carl01
    Options

You amaze me how much of a giver you are.

I`m always helpful like that.angel4.gif
  • Still_Sossy
    Options

Carl01 you have amazing timing, here, wait, let me roll over on my tummy..... Okay Ready! Don't forget the back of the legs!
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Im in, I hate it when I am getting used to single digit numbers then its 30 and feels warm. I would want to go somewhere that we could go hiking tho :wink:

then lets go to Kauai today !
    4020873938_7789669d27_o1.jpg

we can hike in to see some waterfalls:
    Kauai-kayak-jungle-hike.jpg

and later on, lets go explore by water:
    WailuaRiver1.jpg

My aunt lives on the big island, house on the side of a cliff over looking a bay. She often takes and sends (the little stinker), pictures of the wind surfers.
  • Carl01
    Options

Carl01 you have amazing timing, here, wait, let me roll over on my tummy..... Okay Ready! Don't forget the back of the legs!

Woot_Emoticon.gifsmiley-happy069.gif
  • Still_Sossy
    Options

Woot_Emoticon.gifsmiley-happy069.gif

Thank you Carl, you really are a giver, aren't you! Time to roll over and get some sun on the front side.
  • Cubetor
    Options
    hehe sweet have at least one person that wants to do hiking, at least we would be getting exercise and see cool things :)

How about somewhere you can bring that Jeep along for some rock climbing!! No exercise...but fun!!
    I will never turn down a jeep trip :) , I just got back from one, now the drivetrain is messed up, hehe been too lazy to figure out whats wrong, maybe I will do that this weekend :)
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Call me crazy, (don't laugh, people have, ok laugh), but I have never been in a jeep. Sounds so fun!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy, (don't laugh, people have, ok laugh), but I have never been in a jeep. Sounds so fun!

Well then lets go girl!! We'll take the top and the doors off the Jeep...the wind blowing through your hair and soaking up the sun!! Awwwww.....so nice!!!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    On my way, I could use a bit of adventure!