V-Day, ladies what do U want??

Options
FORKDOWN
FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
OK ladies what do you want for Valentines day?

Replies

• limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    a heart rate monitor watch
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Since I don't get much quiet time with just my husband..I would love for us to go out to dinner alone. Too bad that isn't going to happen.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    nothing! I hate that day because to me its just an over rated over advertised way for retail to make money---My husband and I show our love for each other ever day---why do we need to set one day aside and make a big deal out of it?
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I'm pretty simple..I want my children to disappear to alternative dimension where they can be in suspended animation. alive, well and inert. And then I want my husband and I poofed to a beach naked. Fun will ensue. Drinks would be nice but not necessary. For at least 48 hours.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    The Rock. :wink:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    BWHAHAHA...I can just picture a commercial where a SO actually gets one and the guy gets a black eye. Only on MFP would this be acceptable.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    BWHAHAHA...I can just picture a commercial where a SO actually gets one and the guy gets a black eye. Only on MFP would this be acceptable.

As long as it's pink or red it's ok for V day right? lol :)
  • HollyMac20
    HollyMac20 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Nothing big or over the top. Maybe a small bouquet of flowers, even just a couple of gerber daisies or sunflowers. And some quality time together with his undivided attention, and a genuine "I love you".
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Housekeeping service. I'd love for somebody to come get my housework all caught up.

Failing that, a massage.
  • trudy45
    Options
    my bf is taking me away for the night to londonderry in ireland to a lovely hotel for a meal drinks etc best present i could ask for so i dont need/want anything else :)
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I'm pretty simple..I want my children to disappear to alternative dimension where they can be in suspended animation. alive, well and inert. And then I want my husband and I poofed to a beach naked. Fun will ensue. Drinks would be nice but not necessary. For at least 48 hours.

Oh Meow!!!
  • bgeer34
    bgeer34 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I can't be trusted in a restaurant to go out to eat yet... and chocolates are definitely out.. so we are going to movie (NO KIDS!!!) ... and no popcorn... just us, some bottled water, and a good movie :)
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    A full body massage...
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    If you're looking to do something sweet for your girl... you could always go with breakfast in bed and a sweet and romantic note telling her how much you adore and love her. It's something simple, but a lot of girls like things to feel like you put effort into it, not just picked up some random flowers or a random gift.

Speaking of which, I'm getting five finger toe shoes for V-day...?!
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

***Isn't this the truth? I love it!***
  • 6Janelle13
    6Janelle13 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    hubby works 24 hour shifts so the next day i'm hoping for a sushi lunch date. it's been to long and i love spicy sushi :)
  • TrinaXL
    TrinaXL Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    to make a nice dinner for hubby, cuddle up on the couch, watch a movie, maybe have some drinks and have some "alternte" cuddle time after :wink:
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    To be skinny!!!!! :wink:

Oh and i dont celebrate Valentines Day...i celebrate SAD (Single's Awareness Day)!!! Breaking out the black! :laugh:
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    I also have the believe its a over rated day. I have been married almost 15 years and we show our love everyday. I don't need some bling or flowers to say he loves me when I know he already does......... But I did just get a Polar FT7 Red and silver HRM so I guess that can double as an early Valentines day gift:laugh:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I would really just like my husband to come up with someone on his own... Ya know? ... even if it's just flowers... for me flowers go a long way.. cuz it means he thought of me during his busy day.