V-Day, ladies what do U want??

Options

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    a heart rate monitor watch
    BWHAHAHA...I can just picture a commercial where a SO actually gets one and the guy gets a black eye. Only on MFP would this be acceptable.

As long as it's pink or red it's ok for V day right? lol :)
    HRM by Victoria Secret FTW!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Nothing materialistic (I buy what I want anyway). It's just another day for us.

We go out for dinner and enjoy each other. Guess I am a cheap date!
  • Charlie001
    Options
    They probably want a "Charlie Clone".
  • binary_jester
    Options
    They probably want a "Charlie Clone".
    The 6th sign of the apocalypse?
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I want my husband to NOT have Alzheimer's. But since that isn't going to happen I want us to spend a nice day together. I took the day off work:smile:
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have to be very careful letting my husband know my wants.....he will buy me anything....for my birthday in Dec...I asked for Personal Training at the gym -just a few so I could try it.....so for Valentine's Day....I asked for more.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    v-day is also my 4 year anniversery,all I want is a hrm lol.but we probobly wont do anything money tight from my hubby being in the hospital and missing work
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    For it to go AWAYYYY I am single and I hate all the lovey dovey crap
  • binary_jester
    Options
    I want my husband to NOT have Alzheimer's. But since that isn't going to happen I want us to spend a nice day together. I took the day off work:smile:
    Aww i actually choked up a little. ((hugs))
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    BWHAHAHA...I can just picture a commercial where a SO actually gets one and the guy gets a black eye. Only on MFP would this be acceptable.

you know, i was thinking of how AWESOME of a gift this would be... and all heart-related and all... It could even be put inside one of those heart shaped chocolate boxes as a big time surprise!! But then i had to seriously LOL at RJ's comment, because it is sooooo true HAHHAHAHAA!!!! Only on MFP! :laugh:

Ok, i want a new RED strappy sports bra (C9 - from Target, size L if my husband inquires :flowerforyou: ) and he can give it to me in one of those heart shaped boxes... but he should ditch the chocolates at work, not at home! :bigsmile:
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I want a day at the spa!! LOL Oh wait, I'm suppose to do something with my husband on that day... ok, a day at a spa and dinner with the hubs! hahaha
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    To be skinny!!!!! :wink:

Oh and i dont celebrate Valentines Day...i celebrate SAD (Single's Awareness Day)!!! Breaking out the black! :laugh:

WITH YA!!! I think my friend has a blind date planned and this girl is gonna wear black!!!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options

me too... thank you for helping me remember the bigger picture.

((hugs)) i hope its a good day for the both of you. :flowerforyou:
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    We don't usually celebrate Valentine's day esp since my husband's bday is today but this year my husband knew I really wanted some open heart jewelry by Jane Seymore and he bought me a set as a combination Valentine's Day gift and to let me know he is proud of me for working so hard to lose weight. I already got them and they were perfect:) But Saturday I have a date to celebrate his birthday so that works too, lol.
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I always enjoy going out for dinner on Valentine's Day. Of course we show our love for each other every single day, but there's certainly nothing wrong with another reason to celebrate together. We have an offer for free babysitting.....YEAH BABY! We've planned to have a nice dinner at Olive Garden. :) Simple and easy....and we get to chat without the kids interrupting with their shenanigans! Whoop!
  • binary_jester
    Options

you know, i was thinking of how AWESOME of a gift this would be... and all heart-related and all... It could even be put inside one of those heart shaped chocolate boxes as a big time surprise!! But then i had to seriously LOL at RJ's comment, because it is sooooo true HAHHAHAHAA!!!! Only on MFP! :laugh:

Ok, i want a new RED strappy sports bra (C9 - from Target, size L if my husband inquires :flowerforyou: ) and he can give it to me in one of those heart shaped boxes... but he should ditch the chocolates at work, not at home! :bigsmile:
    Have you seen the commercial where the guys gives her SO a well meaning tea pot and she loses her mind. Yeah...

Guy: Here you go sweetheart

:hands her a heart shaped box:

:girlfriend unwraps present and sees gift:

... ... ... ... ...

Guy: Umm this is because you have been working out so hard.

Girlfriend: So you are saying I am fat, that I need to workout harder or that I am so out of shape I have to worry about having a heart attack?

Yep...that couch will be nice a comfy that night.
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    To be able to go out with my husband, kid free, which we are doing!!! Hotel and all! :)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I will be pleased with whatever he comes up with. Over the years I have received roses, dinner, shoes, lingerie and fancy french soap.

For him, I'm taking a chair dancing workshop on Sunday! :devil:

Karen
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

Ditto.

:flowerforyou: