V-Day, ladies what do U want??

Options

Replies

• FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I just want my bf home safe and sound BUT he doesn't get in until the 15th.. :cry: Better later then never tho.. (By the way if u r wondering where he is, hes been in Afghanistan for the past 7 months and is coming home on leave :smile: ) Im SUPER excited!!

U should be very proud of your BF.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I want my husband to NOT have Alzheimer's. But since that isn't going to happen I want us to spend a nice day together. I took the day off work:smile:

{{{{hugs}}}} I wish you the very best of days.

My husband and I don't celebrate VDay specifically. We say I love you to each other several times every day, we touch each other every time we pass by, we kiss each other good morning, welcome home (after work) and good night every day. I know how he feels about me, I don't need anything. As the song goes - "You say it best, when you say nothing at all"
  • Candy42adore
    Candy42adore Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Icant lie:tongue: .........................I WANT SEES CANDY!!!!!!!! Just a couple pieces:)
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    I got engaged on Valentine's Day (13-years ago :noway: ) and I think that was my last romantic evening. rolleyes.gif

Maybe I'll drag out the pink granny panties just to spice things up. :laugh:

tears in eyes! Gave me a GREAT belly laugh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I got engaged on Valentine's Day (13-years ago :noway: ) and I think that was my last romantic evening. rolleyes.gif

tears in eyes! Gave me a GREAT belly laugh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yep, I'm bringing sexy back! :laugh: :smokin:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options

U already have.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    They probably want a "Charlie Clone".

I think I am the only clone they want LOL
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

U already have.

:smooched: :smooched:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    I must be strange. This holiday is my least favorite. I'd rather not do anything special. Love should be celebrated everyday if you want my opinion! :wink: One year my husband wrote a letter about our love, sent it in to a radio contest and we won. We got to renew our wedding vows on Valentines Day at Stone Mountain that year. That was pretty cool I have to admit. :heart: But honestly, I don't like getting flowers (yes please give me something that will die in a few days :laugh: ) and I don't need any boxes of chocolate :tongue: . I'd rather just be home chillin I guess unless he wants to surprise me with a walk in the park under the moon or something. :smile: I'd enjoy that.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Nothing. Valentines is for people who are all lovey dovey. We haven't celebrated Valentine's day since the first year we were married.

I don't even let him get me a card.

@Redhead -- no me too....I think this is my least favorite holiday. It's a close tie between Valentines and Christmas for me
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    They probably want a "Charlie Clone".

I think I am the only clone they want LOL

I know what clone I want
  • JoinerMaus
    Options
    I'm with some of the others. I adore my children, but it would be nice to have some time to myself to do whatever I want to do and then a dinner with my husband without constant "MommY!" "Daddy" "I don't want to eat that." "Great, now the baby's fussing."
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I kind of always wanted a mother's ring .. so that's what I would like to get. But I'm just getting him a mushy love card, and I got a $25 dollar gift certificate to this restaurant, and we're going to do something fun like go to Hollywood Connection or Boondocks ..something we have never done before together.
  • misste
    misste Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmm let's see.....
  • misste
    misste Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    a massage, a glass of white wine, a single red rose, and a long, slow, sexy kiss from a special someone.....there are other things that are sweet, besides chocolates ;p
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    I'm with some of the others. I adore my children, but it would be nice to have some time to myself to do whatever I want to do and then a dinner with my husband without constant "MommY!" "Daddy" "I don't want to eat that." "Great, now the baby's fussing."

And eating your meal while it is actually hot.
  • Candy42adore
    Options
    SO FUNNY!
  • Candy42adore
    Options
    SO FUNNY!
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i would really really like a card. sent through the post. I always get excited when the post arrives on valentines day....but i have never had a card in the post!!!
  • casamelsmom
    Options
    I agree! Well said. BUT, we need to add that the beach is on some tropical island and not where it is cold right now. Plus, we need to add that we have both reached our goal weight! :-)