Lose a Dozen by Easter! Starts 2/13/11 Join Us!

Options

Replies

• welcominganewself
    Options
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Just for the record, I BELIEVE I have everyone up to this point added to the spreadsheet!

WOW! You are amazing! That is alot of ppl. Thanks for doing the spreadsheet! :flowerforyou:

166 people!

Is there somewhere that we can see the spreadsheet?
  • Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    for today ( weds) im on 6 cups of water. i did 30DS this morning but will add cardio tonight after work, i was under cals yesterday which was awesome. talking these steps will affect my fam by maybe motivating my dad to start walking or exercising more. my friends will see me making healthier choices and maybe see that all good things aren't bad. and most of all it affects me by letting me do things i couldn't before. before i started losing weight i had really bad asthma. i still have asthma but now when i try to jog it isn't as bad and doesn't come on so fast. that one of the main reasons for losing weight to maybe tame that down. diabetes also runs in my dads side of the fam.
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    Tuesday challenge failed everything but my exercise. I got called into work and I can't drink that much as I'm a cashier and can't go to the bathroom every five minutes and my lovely boss had to give me some easter candy.
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    TUESDAY: H20 Tuesdays!!

12 Cups Water! ---- DONE!
    45 Minutes activity--- DONE (65 minutes actually!) 20 minutes - 30 day shred level 1; 45 minutes walking my son in stroller to the park and back

Bonus: Why did you choose to join this challenge? I joined this challenge for a couple of reasons, one because the valentine's day group was awesome and very motivational....i need the accountability of the spreadsheet! If I manage to lose my dozen by easter I will be back to my pre-pregnancy weight also which is super exciting!
  • RockCreak
    Options
    I'm a little late, but still want to join. My current weight is 215.1.

Please let me in.
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi,hope everyone is doing well today.I am new to these challenges...lol,so please excuse me not checking in regarding monday and tuesdays daily challenges,it wont happen again...i PROMISE.
    Anyway,I achieved monday/tuesday and have just completed todays task.This is such a great idea.
    Look forward to tomorrow.
    Good luck everyone.
  • amberatUD
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Sorry,I forgot to reply to the bonus.I am doing this because I suffer from a chronic illness(relapsing polychondritis) and I have recently had a major flare which has caused quite a long period of inactivity.This is treated by administering large doses of steroid amongst other drugs,so I have gained quite a lot of weight in addition to just feeling crap.So I am attempting to shed the weight,shed the steroids and gain better long term health.The condition will never go away,but being in good health helps me to manage it so much better.I am a very positive person anyway,so the motivation is very high,but things such as this challenge help tremendously.
    Good Luck,
    Steve.
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late to the party but here is my stuff for Tuesday! I'll post for Wed tonight, god knows I'll still be up lol :)

Challenge Start Weight: 254
    Water: 10 cups, just two shy! I forgot to even add it all to my food diary oops
    Activity: Did 48 minutes of the Slim in 6 Ramp it up
    Calories: I was under them!

Bonus: I joined because it looks like fun and I think it will help me stay accountable!
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this challenge--and for all the work it takes to keep it up to date!! :heart:

I really tried to nail all three on Tuesday, but didn't quite make it! :cry:

12 cups of water--check!! (wore a path on the carpet at work to and from the restroom, tho!!) :happy:
    45 minutes activity--no check (slipped on black ice as I was getting in my car Tuesday morning and kindo twisted my back--was alittle stiff by the end of the day---altho exercise might have helped!!) :sick:
    Under my calories--check!! :smile:

Bonus: Why did you choose to join this challenge?
    I've been on the new WW program (where fruit is "free"--no points) and my body started saving all those calories instead of getting rid of them! Instead of losing, I was GAINING!! I am hoping that watching my calories will work better for me. AND...I need the challenges to drink my water and exercise. I need that extra push--and kick in the back side!!! :bigsmile:
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    im in SW 244
  • merriedawn
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN...STARTING WEIGHT 180 THANK YOU :)
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Just for the record, I BELIEVE I have everyone up to this point added to the spreadsheet!

WOW! You are amazing! That is alot of ppl. Thanks for doing the spreadsheet! :flowerforyou:

166 people!

Is there somewhere that we can see the spreadsheet?

I post it every Thursday. It won't be posted this Thursday since it's just startweights, but I'll have it up next Thursday.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?

Just post your starting weight :)
  • kcmpfitz
    Options
    I'd love to join - 151 for Monday
  • juniee111
    Options
    Tuesdays challenge

7 cups of water I tired
    45 Minutes activity - I did 32 minutes of treadmill and 20 minutes of cleaning house
    I was under my calories

Why did you choose to join this challenge? To have motavation from others.... cause this is a long and hard journey.. you work so hard and you want to see instant results... but im doing it :smile:
  • bevjones601
    Options
    count me in
  • bevjones601
    Options
    im in starting weight 330
  • Tamintx
    Options
    I just joined MFP today and would like to be part of this group. I need the encouragement! My starting weight is 144. I would LOVE to lose a dozen by Easter! Thank you for everyone who puts this together! I'm grateful!