30 Day Slim-down-starting feb14/11

Options

Replies

• lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this today, too. What is the Quick Toruble Zone? Is there a Quick Trouble Zone on No More Trouble Zone?

the quick trouble zone is the ''no more trouble zone'' one without the floor work at the end
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Finished day one! Took pics just in case I feel like sharing them later after I see some results. Not ready to post them yet! I got through day 8 of the Shred before, never moved on to Level 2 or 3 cause I got sick. Couldn't get through cardio without coughing up a lung. I've tried Trouble Zones and Boost Fat Banish Metabolism too. Looking forward to sticking with it! I definitely saw some results after just 8 days of the Shred, and I feel a lot stronger. Can't wait to see what the results are. I'm getting married in July...trying to put myself through my own kind of boot camp. :-)

thats right girl by july u will feel like a million bucks
  • steacher24
    Options
    OMG. I just realized that in my last post I called it "Boost Fat Banish Metabolism" ARGH! Thank God that's not the real case! LOL
    How's everyone doing on the slimdown? I finished Trouble Zones yesterday and I did the shred level one again today. I pushed through it yesterday, and i definitely felt it in my hips today. I didn't make the best food choices today so I felt really sluggish during my workout. I've done the shred about 10 times before, and I was feeling alot stronger, but I think the food really slowed me down. Teaches me to make some better choices.
  • lucielu2
    Options
    im doing good , loving this .anyone know how to track Boost Fat Banish Metabolism" cause its all cardio so it would not be circuit training????
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies :) I just started doing this challenge with some ladies on here too! But we don't have a thread going, just checking in with eachother :) I'm on day 6 today of this plan..i think that means i'm track with this group :) Mind if I join in, helps me stay accountable! :)
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Hey ladies :) I just started doing this challenge with some ladies on here too! But we don't have a thread going, just checking in with eachother :) I'm on day 6 today of this plan..i think that means i'm track with this group :) Mind if I join in, helps me stay accountable! :)

awesome yes join us the more the better
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey, ladies! I completed the 30 Day Shred on Feb. 10 (loved it!!) and started the 30 Day Slimdown on Feb. 14. :smile: Thank you, Maggie, for sending me the link to this thread. :wink: Our 30 Day Shred thread was great and so motivational. It'll be nice to check in here and support each other. :smile:

Out of 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat Boost Metab., does anyone have a favorite yet? Do I sound oddly addicted to JM workouts to even be asking that?? :laugh:

Day 6 is done-- I know Quick Trouble Zones is supposed to be NMTZ without the floor work, but I felt bad cutting out all the floorwork so I just skipped the second ab workout. Ah, well. I wonder if it means not to do literally anything you need to be on the floor to do. That would probably include both ab circuits and the last two circuits, right?

Have a great Sat night and Sunday! :heart:
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Hey, ladies! I completed the 30 Day Shred on Feb. 10 (loved it!!) and started the 30 Day Slimdown on Feb. 14. :smile: Thank you, Maggie, for sending me the link to this thread. :wink: Our 30 Day Shred thread was great and so motivational. It'll be nice to check in here and support each other. :smile:

Out of 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat Boost Metab., does anyone have a favorite yet? Do I sound oddly addicted to JM workouts to even be asking that?? :laugh:

Day 6 is done-- I know Quick Trouble Zones is supposed to be NMTZ without the floor work, but I felt bad cutting out all the floorwork so I just skipped the second ab workout. Ah, well. I wonder if it means not to do literally anything you need to be on the floor to do. That would probably include both ab circuits and the last two circuits, right?

Have a great Sat night and Sunday! :heart:

Hey girl im glad u joined us here , i had posted something on ur wall when i started the group. i really like banish fat boost-even thought i feel its the hardest lol--im really soar today -lol

with the NMTZ -i do everything on the floor but the last 2 circuit-as soon as jillian says to one of the girls to go back on the mat is where i end the quick trouble zone.

I love jm workouts im hooked 0-next challenge 6 week six pack combined with shred it with weights-hope ur in.
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Options
    I love jm workouts im hooked 0-next challenge 6 week six pack combined with shred it with weights-hope ur in.

I tried 6 week 6 pack one day last weekend, and I loved it!! Tough, but I can tell how effective it will be. I could definitely see myself in for that next challenge. :smile:

BFBM is my fave so far. I loved that calorie burn yesterday!
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Hey Hey there!! Glad there was a thread for this. Thanks Maggie for emailing me about it. I think I love BFBM out of all. Im so glad we're here to kick butt together... I cannot wait for this summer!! :)

Dont worry Val....Im addicted too!! lol
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Hey Hey there!! Glad there was a thread for this. Thanks Maggie for emailing me about it. I think I love BFBM out of all. Im so glad we're here to kick butt together... I cannot wait for this summer!! :)

Dont worry Val....Im addicted too!! lol

summer here we come ..lol
  • ileana84
    Options
    We're are gonna look FABULOUS this summer..... I cant wait to post pictures of my before and after!! Maybe for my birthday I'll finally get the tattoo Ive wanted!!! 0_0 woooooooo
  • lucielu2
    Options
    We're are gonna look FABULOUS this summer..... I cant wait to post pictures of my before and after!! Maybe for my birthday I'll finally get the tattoo Ive wanted!!! 0_0 woooooooo

o yes summer here we come ..lol...
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Options
    I felt so guilty taking the rest day today, even though it was part of the schedule! I had been hoping to at least get some cardio in, but the day was so busy with the family, that I didn't work out at all. :cry:

I can't wait until I get home from work tomorrow and can do the Slimdown!!!

I know that I also consumed too much sodium today and didn't drink my water. Grrr. Today was a bad day for me. Dusting myself off and getting refocused tomorrow.

Hope you ladies had a great weekend!! So glad that we're doing this together!!! :heart:
  • lucielu2
    Options
    another week ladies , just finished level 1..good workout...i know feels weird taking a day off but reality we really need to atke a day off..out bodies do need to rest ...lol even though we feel guilty..lol
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    another week ladies , just finished level 1..good workout...i know feels weird taking a day off but reality we really need to atke a day off..out bodies do need to rest ...lol even though we feel guilty..lol

Good for you already finishing up today's workout! I totally agree a rest day is very much needed! What is with all of us feeling guilty about not exercising I feel that way too! Must mean were are doing something right and/or it's a fear that we won't get back on track after 1 day off? Maybe we are just so used to the shred and no days off! lol :)
  • ileana84
    Options
    I find it really strange doing LVL 1 of 30DS!! lol Im like "yeah yeah I got this"! lol But I cant do the full push-ups yet lol ( I still do the girly version). And I agree with Val...doing this with some awesome rocking ladies, makes it triple as fun to do it!!
  • lucielu2
    Options
    im glad i got u ladies on this challenge ...once we finish this one we should do the six week six pak with shred it with weights for 30 days...
  • ileana84
    Options
    Im totally up for that!!! :) I wanted to do it but everything is so much more fun with you gals.
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Options
    Woohoo! Day 8 of the Slimdown is done! :bigsmile: I still need to do something else today cardio-related if I can manage to sqeeze it in before bed. I still feel so bad about yesterday. I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt guilty! :happy:

L2 tomorrow! It's going to be really strange doing that workout again! I'm looking forward to it, though. Ugh, the planks!!

Don't worry, Ileana--I'm still doing the girly push-ups, too! I really should make myself move to the advanced ones, but I just don't feel like it yet. Push-ups used to be my weakness. Before the Shred, I could barely do 5 modified ones!! Now, I can do about 30 before I collapse. I take that as a victory. One day I will be doing the "real" ones. :laugh:

Have a great night!!!! :heart: