30 Day Slim-down-starting feb14/11

Options

Replies

• mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    hehe guess what ladies..i still do the modified push ups too! I tried going into full push up mode and was able to crank out ahhh 2, but I wasn't able to go all the way down :grumble:

Day 8 done, I find it weird going back to lvl 1 too! Great work today ladies! We are all doing so wonderful! :smile:
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Hahaah I had to laugh at the blue face Maggie lol Im loving this!! Loving the vibe of the fabulous group!!
  • mishamae
    Options
    Hahaah I had to laugh at the blue face Maggie lol Im loving this!! Loving the vibe of the fabulous group!!

hahaha I thought it suited the expression on my face perfectly when trying to do one of those darn push-ups lmao :D
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    ok going to do level 2 now - i love level 2 ........Hope everyone having a great day
  • lucielu2
    Options
    OMG i forgot how hard level 2 was, tried with 5 lbs tha lasted not even 1 min ..lol used 3lbs ...lol
  • ileana84
    Options
    Lmao ooooo lordy!! Now Im scared! :ohwell: I'll try and alternate between 5lbs and 2lbs lol I dont have any other weights lol. This is gonna hurt!!

Hope everyone has a great workout today!!
    :heart:
  • Tina20111
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred (level 1) on Saturday (2/19)... I was very sore on Sunday morning and did a little yoga to soothe my muscles. Day 2 of the shred and I felt so energize afterwards.... got dressed and went to work with a smile.
  • Tina20111
    Options
    Question: Does anyone know how many calories you burn doing each level of the shred?
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    kinda chiming in late again

Ok, I think I have a girl crush on JM...she's even invaded my dreams. Not kinky...but still...freaks me out.

Level 2 today: I could actually do the full walkout pushups instead of just holding the plank!!!! And I did those squat (that word looks really funny to me) thrust thingies too!! Just the modified plank jacks though. I had enough flubbler flying around by that time in the work out, lol.

Tomorrow -- Trouble Zones. Last time I did the whole thing instead of the quick version. I really need the ab work, mine are so weak.
  • ileana84
    Options
    I agree on the ab work!! Man I really want this smaller flab to go away! LOL
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump for after I finish my first encounter with 30DS
  • lucielu2
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred (level 1) on Saturday (2/19)... I was very sore on Sunday morning and did a little yoga to soothe my muscles. Day 2 of the shred and I felt so energize afterwards.... got dressed and went to work with a smile.

awesome girl
  • lucielu2
    Options
    I agree on the ab work!! Man I really want this smaller flab to go away! LOL

girl after this 30 days is over we starting 6 weeks 6 pack , hope u in ...lol i just got mine in the mail today , i got that one and shred it with shred....also she got a new one coming out march 1, i pre orderred it we will have to do that one too...NO PAIN NO GAME....summertime here we come...lol
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Question: Does anyone know how many calories you burn doing each level of the shred?

i put mine at 177 cal , but i know level 2 and 3 have to be more lol
  • lucielu2
    Options

Ok, I think I have a girl crush on JM...she's even invaded my dreams. Not kinky...but still...freaks me out.

Level 2 today: I could actually do the full walkout pushups instead of just holding the plank!!!! And I did those squat (that word looks really funny to me) thrust thingies too!! Just the modified plank jacks though. I had enough flubbler flying around by that time in the work out, lol.

Tomorrow -- Trouble Zones. Last time I did the whole thing instead of the quick version. I really need the ab work, mine are so weak.

awesome u had great day ...not sure why but today for me seemed so hard ..lol...we are doing good ladies and we are doing this.

I think im obbessed with JM .....lol im hooked on her workouts , so u know after this 30 days over we doing another one ...lol hope ur in
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Okay--finally got my workout in today. Can I just say... "Aaaaack!" Better yet, "Grrrrrr." So, I thought I was so awesome during 30DS when I was on Days 7-10 of Level 2 and feeling so strong and bada**. Hahaha. Returning to L2 today reminded me that I'm not Jillian Michaels yet. :frown: I had to take a couple of 5 second breaks. I felt like I was dragging for some reason today. It bummed me out. So, I did a JM Last Chance Workout right after L2 to redeem myself and did a whole lot better in that workout. :smile: Don't know why I was so tired during L2.... Thinking of you guys and how we're in this together made me push through it. :laugh:

Hey, it's done, right? Woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: Onto the next.....
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Great job!!!! Don't worry... I'm becoming obsessed with JM. I took my daughter to the bookstore yesterday and happened to go down a diet and fitness aisle. I stopped and smiled at a JM book. My daughter looked at me and I sighed, "Oh, I love her. She's my role model." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ileana84
    Options
    Hiya girls good morning!!! :) im probably going to get a heads start on the 6pack video. Miami is already getting super warm and beach weather is here, so Ive gots to start asap! Lol hope you gals dont mind... Woooo today is the Quick workout!! Hope everyone has fuuun!! ;)
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Okay--finally got my workout in today. Can I just say... "Aaaaack!" Better yet, "Grrrrrr." So, I thought I was so awesome during 30DS when I was on Days 7-10 of Level 2 and feeling so strong and bada**. Hahaha. Returning to L2 today reminded me that I'm not Jillian Michaels yet. :frown: I had to take a couple of 5 second breaks. I felt like I was dragging for some reason today. It bummed me out. So, I did a JM Last Chance Workout right after L2 to redeem myself and did a whole lot better in that workout. :smile: Don't know why I was so tired during L2.... Thinking of you guys and how we're in this together made me push through it. :laugh:

Hey, it's done, right? Woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: Onto the next.....

me too seemed like it was so hard for me
  • mishamae
    Options
    Hiya girls good morning!!! :) im probably going to get a heads start on the 6pack video. Miami is already getting super warm and beach weather is here, so Ive gots to start asap! Lol hope you gals dont mind... Woooo today is the Quick workout!! Hope everyone has fuuun!! ;)

You lucky lady having the nice warm weather over there :D This morning I opened my bedroom curtain and saw snow falling! Yikes :huh: