Anyone have/like piercings?

Options

Replies

• alexairey
    alexairey Posts: 11
    Options
    I have my left ear and I also have my labret done with a black star :)
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I had my tongue pierced but I took it out a couple of years ago. It actually didn't hurt when I got it done but I have a hard time comvincing people of that!

I don't really care about pain, because it goes away. It's only for the moment. Plus, I went through labor and then two c-sections.....piercings? Piece of cake.

Lol! Perfect!
    The tounge is more shocking than painful, in my opinion.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I have my ears and had my nose done but I took it out about a year ago.. I miss that. I have a tatoo on my back, plan to get another one.. not sure what yet.. but I do want another one.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I think the labret piercing is so attractive, but I am too old for that sort of thing. I would look ridiculous at 44 years old. Besides....my in-laws would faint.
    I have my ears pierced 4 times---all in the lobes. I had a cartilege piercing but it kept getting infected, so after about three years I got tired of that and took it out. I have one tattoo on my back--it is over twenty years old and is losing the color. I need to have it re-worked. I have one scar on my chest from where I had an unattractive tattoo removed--literally excised. Who can afford laser removal?? :grumble:
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I've had my tongue done. That was so 1990's. I took it out when I had my wisdom teeth pulled and just never put it back in.

I still have my lip pierced but I'm getting too old for it (I'm 31) but my girlfriend loves it and I don't really look 31 so....who knows. I may keep it for a few more years.
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just got my daith pierced yesterday!!!! Pretty painful but felt like nothing right after!!
    Other than that, I've got my rook, helix and belly button :)
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    No piercings, but 3 tattoos, and just found the design for my next one. Want to make the booking in the next couple of days
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I have both ears pierced as well as my tongue, which is fairly recent AND didn't hurt at all. Healing was another story though.

I USED to want to have my tragus done, but I'm kind of leaning towards getting my navel pierced when I finally have a flat stomach.
    The pretty dangly belly button jewelry are enticing..
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I had my eyebrow, navel, two cartilige, two in each ear, and 2 tatts. I wanted my tounge and nose done, but never could because of work. I now rarely use any of the piercings. The tatts are on my back. I can't wait to get another. But that will be when I meet my ultimate goal weight! Got a ways to go!
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Just my nipples. They are finally healed after almost 5 months, which is in the 3-6 month window she said it would take. I also make gauges for ears, see my profile pic. This is not me, but I did make the gauge from wood. I've made them as small as 1 Ga and the biggest was 1-7/8" (in the picture). If my profile doesn't have the photo, then it's in my pictures.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i have my hip pierced....(and a lot more, but i think thats the most interesting) :)
  • Gemini80
    Gemini80 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like them :) I have two sets in my hears and my tounge done. Thats all I want.
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    I have my tongue, lip, 5 in one ear and 2 in the other. I used to have my eyebrow but after I had my son his favorite thing to do was headbutt it or grab and pull so I just took it out. And I used to have my bellybutton done but when I started gaining weight I took that out too. I'd like to get my nose pierced but my husband isn't feelin that.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I just recently got my eyebrow pierced (it was my reward for losing 10 pounds.) The only other piercings I have are 3 in each ear but I plan to have more done. I'd like to get some spider bites and my nose pierced. When I finally get down to my goal of 140 pounds, I'll get my bellybutton repierced also. I currently hate the way my tummy looks so I don't want to draw attention to it...
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    I recently got a Monroe... and I love it.
  • StaceyDono
    StaceyDono Posts: 21
    Options
    I have my ears done, 1 in my right cartilage, and I want an industrial on my left cartilage.

I have one tattoo so far, but really want more~! Just have to think of them first. <3
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I have my earlobes pierced. I also have an industrial and an inner conch in my ears. My nose, nipples, belly button, tongue, and top girl parts are also pierced. I want snakebites but have a "professional" job and it was tough getting away with the tongue ring as it was.

I have 6 tattoos as well, and I have plans for a few more. One of them is really big, a back piece, that I'm going to get when I reach my weight loss goal. :o) Can't wait!
  • StaceyDono
    StaceyDono Posts: 21
    Options
    Good luck! x3
  • Steph_Marie29
    Options
    I have my eyebrow and my ears. I did have my tongue pierced.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi! So I just got my navel pierced today - so excited! I love it! I am about half-way to my goal at 160 pounds (I was pretty happy back in the day at 150 where I was just at 'healthy' BMI range, although I'd like to go 5-10 pounds below that). But I thought that it would look okay with where I am at right now, and I adore it - so pumped!