Options
    I am a research manager for a market research company
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    5th grade teacher:tongue:
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    I'm, a Wedding coordinator (I have my own wedding planning business) and I'm also, a Receptionist for a company called The Children's Place Association!! www.childrens-place.org

I Love my JOBS!!:bigsmile:
  • georgiaj
    georgiaj Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm a mom of three, and a library technichian, for the county libraries and one of the local colleges. I love my jobs...
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    Options
    I am a program assistant for the Army Substance Abuse Programs Risk Reduction Program. Get to meet a lot of Generals.....
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm finally getting the chance to do what I've wanted since my son was born...be a stay at home mom.:smile:
    I left behind my law enforcement career to finally take this big step and I'm feeling pretty lucky to be able to do it.

You keep the cuffs right? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • fatsis
    Options

We are also looking to possibly get pregnant again this Fall...so I definitely need a flexible job.

I can not belive U would mention getting pregnant and being flexible in the same sentence. U go girl.
    :love: :love:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I'm finally getting the chance to do what I've wanted since my son was born...be a stay at home mom.:smile:
    I left behind my law enforcement career to finally take this big step and I'm feeling pretty lucky to be able to do it.

HaHaHa

Gots me some fuzzy ones....not department issue.:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

We are also looking to possibly get pregnant again this Fall...so I definitely need a flexible job.

I can not belive U would metion getting pregnant and being flexible in the same sentence. U go girl.

You know it!!!! The different positions are helpful when trying to conceive!!! :laugh: :laugh: KIDDING!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Gots me some fuzzy ones....

TMI SoupNazi.....blink.gif
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I'm NOT talking about my dang feets.
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    As of right now, I'm a customer service rep./machine operator for a printing company. ( been doing that way too long) just one of my things that I've been wanting to change for years. I'm in school now for accounting. Someday, I'd like to move south... maybe TN and live in a log cabbin on the side of a mountain with no neighbors for 15 miles. Maybe southwest like AZ or NM. I will dream for now.
  • fatsis
    Options
    RN:

Did Labor/Delivery for 3 years. Good job for anyone interested! I had to stop though, it wasn't fulfilling to me. I guess I'm an adrenaline junkie as my favorite things about the job were when I got to "catch" the baby because the doctor didn't make it on time, or when (and I don't know how to say this without sounding terrible.. I don't mean it to be terrible!) or when something GOES WRONG. I like the stress of having to be completely "on" in the moment. Do everything and do it right. Summon the correct players, get the IV in the newborn on the first try. You're moving quickly, thinking 10 steps ahead of where you currently are, while staying calm and in control.

But, simultaneously, no one wants anything to go WRONG. in OB. Not even me :tongue: so it wasn't the best place for me. Thankfully, never had to deal with the death of a baby, for maybe it would have ruined the "good stress" aspect for me.

I also really enjoy the labor support aspect of the job, but "nursing" gets in the way of it. All the requisite charting, all the "policies and procedures" like fetal monitoring every 30 minutes even though you know the baby is fine and the woman just wants to walk. I can't stand that part. I love being there for a completely drug-free labor, the intensity of labor support that goes into it, but at least where I'm at.. that happens so rarely these days, that I only got to do it about twice a year... not enough.

So..

Where did that land me?

adrenaline junkie moved to the ER. It's a better fit for me.

And I save my labor/delivery skills for when my friends have their babies. That way I can be there in the part that I like best, support, and not have to worry about the extraneous stuff.

(Other half is a middle school social studies/history/geography teacher and High school Cross Country/Track coach)
    Nothing wrong with that LP U R just a problem solver. U thrive on pressure and that isn't for everyone.
  • fatsis
    Options

HaHaHa

Gots me some fuzzy ones....not department issue.:bigsmile:

I can't says as I am interested in the night stick though. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

"feets" - Nor was I. th_giggle.gif
  • fatsis
    Options

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Why would U want to cuff your feet?
  • Shannon023
    Options

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Ya gotta watch her, she's kinky. :embarassed:
  • fatsis
    Options

I can not belive U would metion getting pregnant and being flexible in the same sentence. U go girl.

You know it!!!! The different positions are helpful when trying to conceive!!! :laugh: :laugh: KIDDING!

I bet with -90lbs U probably have opened yourself to some new ones.
  • fatsis
    Options

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Ya gotta watch her, she's kinky. :embarassed:

MEOW
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

I bet with -90lbs U probably have opened yourself to some new ones.

:wink: :wink: Yep, I am able to do things I never thought before!! HAHAHA!:laugh: