your cute...?

Options
124»

Replies

• DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hey you hot!!!! Give me your number!!!! Oh wait you got a husband? too late for me I guess. But you're hot!!! Believe it!!!

have to agree!!!!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Matching bra and panties make me feel hot... Even though only me and the hubs know, it is like a dirty little secret. I may have 5 kids and pimp the mini van... But mama is still a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed. Go lingerie shopping! You'll feel hot too! Lol
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    as these threads normally go...I think it got off the topic of what you are REALLY talking about a little bit!! LOL

I too always got the "cute" girl and it drove me nuts! Now I get the "pretty" girl and that's starting to drive me nuts too!! I have never been the hot, or sexy, or stunning, or radiant, or even beautiful! Now on occassion I do get that rare beautiful and I still can't register it! It is hard when you have been the cute girl your whole life to start seeing yourself a beautiful or sexy...I totally agree it is all in the attitude and you just have to learn (as do I) to accept the compliments and start believing them! I also agree that the better you feel with yourself the more beautiful you appear to others :)

I do think that getting your hair and nails done, buying a few new outfits, and looking at yourself in the mirror and appreciating what you see everyday, will help you to realize that you are now too the "drop dead diva!" GOOD LUCK!

wow well I guess it is nice to know that we all struggle with this...I think that the reason that "cute" bothers me is because it is normally the nice way of saying "who are you kidding you are obviously the tag along that the hott girls keep around to make them feel better"....I didn't mean for this to seem like a "poor me" convention....I just wanna figure out HOW to b pretty, and I totally understand that its a mindset...but how do get there lol if I stand in front of a mirror and try to think of the things that make me pretty my head calls me a liar...and ugly liar for that matter lol....I must say that it amazes me that you ladies feel the same cause you ARE the hott girls!!
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    Matching bra and panties make me feel hot... Even though only me and the hubs know, it is like a dirty little secret. I may have 5 kids and pimp the mini van... But mama is still a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed. Go lingerie shopping! You'll feel hot too! Lol

I love you for this lol I love the mini van commercial when the lady leaves the diaper bag on top but thinks the cops are hitting on her lol!! Matching bra and panties....maybe....I am really self conscience about the ladies lol I get a lot of "they r 2 big" lol well close your eyes bwahaha
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm adorable.

Maybe being cute bothered me more when I was going out to clubs with my girlfriends, but I'm married now and living in a small town full of artists and farmers. Women here tend to be straightforward and practical, which is more my style anyway. I think being comfortable and confident with who you are is what makes you sexy. My husband loves me - he thinks I'm both cute AND sexy. That's enough for me.

However, if I'm looking to boost my confidence, here's what I do:

-Wear knee-high black boots
    -Wear my hair down
    -Wear a pearl necklace
    -I'm going to have to agree with the matching bra and panties
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    AWESOME THREAD....
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    As a guy i don't see a problem with the word cute. When I was single, if I thought a girl was cute or told her she was cute then I was interested in dating her. When I met my wife I thought she was really, really cute. Over time she became more and more beautiful to me as I got to know her. On our wedding day she was absolutely gorgeous. We've been together for 6 years now and I think she is the most beautiful woman I've ever known. (Sorry for the sappy response)

My point is that beauty is a state of mind. You might see yourself as unattractive but someone else might see you as beautiful. You have to ask yourself what you really are trying to achieve. Do you just want people to stop and stare at you when you enter a room? Do you want to be the one everyone else is jealous of? Both of those things can be achieved by self confidence alone.