Join Me! 30 Day Shred

Options
I started the 30 Day Shred today and could use some motivation and lend some to complete. :smile:

Replies

• TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i'm doing it too, just started level 2 a few days ago & i LOVE it. make sure you do measurements, by day 5 you'll have lost inches :oD
  • mystic333
    Options
    I'll join. Starting Day 1 tomorrow morning :smile:
  • ajax03
    ajax03 Posts: 96
    Options
    I don't know what day I'm on because I don't do it every day. It's more like every other (or other, other) day, but I'm still seeing results. I didn't do it tonight but it's ON tomorrow! :-) Like previously mentioned, do take your measurements!
  • verapamil
    Options
    I just bought it. Sounds like tomorrow would be a great day to start!
  • ashton_leigh464
    Options
    I'm on day 6, but I've been doing it every other day. Going to the gym on days off the 30 Day Shred. Like previously mentioned you WILL see inches off within days. My weight doesn't change a lot when I do it, but I definitely go down in size. The first and second day are the hardest. Don't give up! Level 2 is my favorite. I can't wait until I've worked back up to that level. Just 4 more days of level 1 for me. :D
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    hi! im doing it for the 3rd time since november, You will love the results!!
  • dotto3753
    Options
    We can share and support each other as much as needed. I could use the help also.. Keep it up. I exerzise almost daily. Try to spend at least one hour or more. It's not so much the the effort as the time.
  • mystic333
    Options
    Day 1 done. Push ups killed me (yes im a weakling lol) and i did have to take 5 seconds during the jumping jacks. Otherwise I made it thru just fine. Cant wait til I dont need a break at all :smile:
  • engsteph
    engsteph Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am going to start this evening!!
  • mrsjcmyles
    mrsjcmyles Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where to measure, do you know of a site that shows where exactly?
  • mrsjcmyles
    Options
    I was really suprised that I could do the push ups much better than in the past.lol. But my legs felt like rubber towards the end and I had to stop a few times for 5 seconds, but I pushed through pretty well.
  • mrsjcmyles
    Options
    This is great to have and give support! I look forward to this journey with you all! Day 2 tonight, feelin better about it already. Would taking a day or 2 break give the same results?
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 today of the Shred! I love it... having hard time keeping up but I am gonna keep trucking!!! Anxious to see the changes! :smile:
  • mystic333
    Options
    Good morning! Day 2 finished :smile:. Had to take a few breaks during the cardio again. I'm really sore in my arms and abs, but my legs seem to be taking it well. Definately love the way I feel after the workout. It puts me in a good mood for the day and Idk if its my imagination or not but I already feel a little bit stronger overall.
  • christina_c_marks
    christina_c_marks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I see that alot of people do the 30 day shred on here..do you do it everyday? is there a certain number of days you do each level? I havent purchased it yet but am interested since everyone seems to love it and sees results.
  • mrsjcmyles
    Options
    I saw a website after I googled 30 Day Shred (don't remember what it was) and they suggested 10 days for each. I have seen some people who skip two days a week, some that move up the levels when they can keep up with the more advanced girl, etc. So, I'm thinking if you do it on a fairly consistent basis, you'll get the same results.
  • mrsjcmyles
    Options
    Good morning! Day 2 finished :smile:. Had to take a few breaks during the cardio again. I'm really sore in my arms and abs, but my legs seem to be taking it well. Definately love the way I feel after the workout. It puts me in a good mood for the day and Idk if its my imagination or not but I already feel a little bit stronger overall.

I finished Day 2 yesterday. It was a little easier the first few minutes, but I still had to take breaks too. The jump rope thingys are killin me, and my arms hurt and across my shoulders (aah!) lol. But I can tell it will get easier with time. It does give you the feeling of being stronger :happy:
  • tandcmitchell
    tandcmitchell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today and can't wait to try it!
  • tandcmitchell
    tandcmitchell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll join. Starting Day 1 tomorrow morning :smile:

I'm starting tomorrow too, glad that there is someone else who will be going through it with me :)
  • mrsjcmyles
    Options
    Completed Day 3, and it's getting slightly easier. I still have to stop a few times, but at the end I can still actually feel my legs and walk.lol. Oh, and my shoulders aren't sore as of right now (thought I was gonna have to call off of work after Day 1 cause I could barely move).