Join Me! 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• bel76
    bel76 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone, after reading your post i bought the dvd online and as soon as it arrives i will join you, I cant wait.
    Good luck everyone keep it up you doing well.

Bel
  • mystic333
    Options
    Good morning! Day 3 finished. I had a splitting headache upon waking so I didnt put 100% into it this morning :sick: , but at least I did it and didn't take any extra breaks. Even with the headache it seemed to be getting easier. :flowerforyou:
  • mrsjcmyles
    mrsjcmyles Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, after reading your post i bought the dvd online and as soon as it arrives i will join you, I cant wait.
    Good luck everyone keep it up you doing well.

Bel

Looking forward to you joining us!
  • mish0716
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just started the Shred yesterday. I did Level 1, Day 1. I'm thinking I will do the Shred every other day, and the off days will be for Zumba class or the treadmill.

I definitely feel it a little soreness in my core area, and right under my armpits.

I will have to try to take some measurements, and see where I am after Level 1 is done.
  • mystic333
    Options
    Had to take a few days off do to a hectic schedule and moving. I'm picking back up tomorrow. :smile:
  • Skolls081102
    Options
    Figured I'd jump in!!! Literally! My wife did Day One on our cables on Demand feature, and kept saying how much Jillian was a sadist...lol So I figured I'd try it out. Started it on Monday- so day three completed of Level One. Still pretty sore- I'd say the thing I had the trouble with the most were the pushups today. Man my arms are sore (and weak!!!). I plan on doing level one until I can finish the entire routine without having to pause on any exercise. I'm pretty close already (usually a one rep stoppage is what I end up doing-and I'm sure if I had her in my living room for real, yelling at me, I wouldn't rest...lol) My wife was right- she's mean!!! Anyway, I have 2 more days this week, and I have to take Saturday off (I'm working both jobs...9 a.m.- 12 a.m..hopefully)...so no time to workout. But I'll be right back into it on Sunday.
  • mrsjcmyles
    Options
    Just finished Day 5 (I skipped sunday and tuesday) and certain parts are getting easier, but I still have to stop. Tommorrow, i'll try and follow the girl who is doing the more advanced exercises. Does anyone's shoulders hurt like heck?!? Mine do!

P.S. I looked at level 2 and I'm kinda scared :sad:
  • mrsjcmyles
    Options
    Figured I'd jump in!!! Literally! My wife did Day One on our cables on Demand feature, and kept saying how much Jillian was a sadist...lol So I figured I'd try it out. Started it on Monday- so day three completed of Level One. Still pretty sore- I'd say the thing I had the trouble with the most were the pushups today. Man my arms are sore (and weak!!!). I plan on doing level one until I can finish the entire routine without having to pause on any exercise. I'm pretty close already (usually a one rep stoppage is what I end up doing-and I'm sure if I had her in my living room for real, yelling at me, I wouldn't rest...lol) My wife was right- she's mean!!! Anyway, I have 2 more days this week, and I have to take Saturday off (I'm working both jobs...9 a.m.- 12 a.m..hopefully)...so no time to workout. But I'll be right back into it on Sunday.

Glad you have joined us!
  • mrsjcmyles
    Options
    Had to take a few days off do to a hectic schedule and moving. I'm picking back up tomorrow. :smile:

Welcome back! :happy:
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I'm scared, I didn't know push ups were involved.
    My DVD is in the mail and should arrive at the latest Friday. Can't wait to start.
  • Skolls081102
    Options
    I'm scared, I didn't know push ups were involved.
    My DVD is in the mail and should arrive at the latest Friday. Can't wait to start.

Don't be scared. Do them at your own pace, and if needed, do modified push ups (from the knees). I power through as many as I can (sticking to the pace of the video) and usually have to rest for a rep or two so I don't collapse...lol
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I'm not scared anymore. I was so excited when I opened the door and saw my package with the DVD sitting there, like didn't even want to eat lunch I just wanted to start!!!

Yes the push ups are AWFUL even modified, my legs are still (4 hours later) a bit weak but it was an awesome workout. Can't wait for day 2.

So tell me....when do you start seeing results?
  • dolphinstar106
    Options
    im starting the 30 day shred in march. anyone got any idea how many cals it is per session?
  • kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Today is day 2 for me. :D Good luck everyone! I think I'll need a little luck myself to get through it, lol.
  • blondiebrooke
    blondiebrooke Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    totally! i'm on day 6 part 1 of it! thinking it's time to got to part 2!!
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 level 1 today and it was actually the easiest so far. No stopping. The pushups are the hardest part for me but once I get past that Im good. I even litterally kicked my *kitten* LOL. Love how strong my arms feel afterwards. I alternate between 5lb and 3lb weights.
  • mrsjcmyles
    Options
    I'm not scared anymore. I was so excited when I opened the door and saw my package with the DVD sitting there, like didn't even want to eat lunch I just wanted to start!!!

Yes the push ups are AWFUL even modified, my legs are still (4 hours later) a bit weak but it was an awesome workout. Can't wait for day 2.

So tell me....when do you start seeing results?

I've seen some ppl say as soon as 5 days (more so inches though)
  • mrsjcmyles
    Options
    totally! i'm on day 6 part 1 of it! thinking it's time to got to part 2!!

I want to move on, I'm doing day 6 today, so I'll see how I feel (gulp) lol
  • whitejewel
    Options
    I just started just keep going and you'll loose weight.:happy : :happy: :
  • mrsjcmyles
    Options
    im starting the 30 day shred in march. anyone got any idea how many cals it is per session?

A little over 300. Most ppl log it as circuit training and said it is very close to their hrm, but I don't know personally.