5 Day Challenge - Starting Monday (2/21)

Options

Replies

• blv13
    blv13 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thursday I did nothing but a few stretches. Had stayed up all night to catch up on some school work, so I just did some stretched and headed to wrk. Got home @ 8pm and crashed...bad day for healthy living!
    Today is Friday and I'm off.....so, got in a nice workout this morning: bike, treadmill, hand weights, situps, floor exercises, burned @ 350 calories. Now for a healthy breakfast and I'm back on track. Have a great day!
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i wish i did this!
  • blv13
    Options
    Yes, this has been very helpful. I know I'm accountable to someone, and it helps motivate me. I'm definitely in for next week
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to post yesterday but I did get in 30min on the elliptical. Today it is snowing lime crazy so
    It will be the bigezt loser walking after pun h
  • dlynn08
    Options
    I did Pilates for the first time yesterday! Man am I sore!!

Ran/elliptical today. All 5 days...check!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I did three miles with the biggest loser walking DVD. The last mile was jogging. Day 5. It has been great having this challenge. It made me hold myself accountable. 5 days straight, tomorrow is a day off.
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    okay so today i did 50 minutes of jump rope and i burned 370 calories. i dont know how fast i go. they say if you can only get one word at a time without having to take another breathe that you are going fast. that is me but i add it as low. if i do more yay me! if i didnt do more then yay me still! I am hoping to get an hour in today but idk if that will happen
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Friday!!! 60 Min. P90X Arms and Back, 15 min. P90x Ab Ripper, Elliptical 20 minutes
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    Day 5 Friday- 60 min DWTS Latin Cardio Dance video, 60 min snowblowing the driveway ;)
    My first week on MFP. I have really enjoyed it and am looking forward to many more weeks and many more challenges! Thank you :heart:
  • SillyPutty101
    Options
    Hi, great idea. I've been gone for awhile, but hopefully am back on track. If you're going again, next week, count me in :D
  • carollane
    carollane Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    30 mins on treadmill again!!! hope to get Zumba dvd this weekend! Anybody got suggestions?:tongue:
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thursday and Friday complete
    Thursday Step 40 minutes
    Friday elliptical trainer 30 min/ weights 60 minutes
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I took a Pilates class last year and loved it...but it is really tough!!

**Edit: THis was supposed to include a quote from above, sorry 'bout that.
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I did Jillian micheals cardio kick box today and yesterday I played with my son
  • Livie_Marie
    Options
    Friday I didn't log in any excersise, boo. I needed the day to give myself a break after feeling like such crap Thursday PM, and Friday AM/PM was pretty tired. Today seems better so I will definetly have to see what I can do!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I've worked out for 6 days straight. Today is my rest day.
  • Anidorie
    Options
    went the gym and burned 500 calories!
  • Anidorie
    Options
    so today i did an hour of gardening.
  • leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Its Monday and I did an hour of ZUMBA. My daughter does dance on Mondays and the owner/ teacher asked me if I was coming tonight. I said for what? And she said for ZUMBA to benefit Heart and Stroke Foundation. Thought about it and thought what the heck. Had a great time. Really sore as I haven't exercised in along time, but will definitely be doing this agian.
  • blv13
    Options
    Sunday burned 250 cal on stationary bike. Monday did nothing. Tuesday, treadmill, bike and weights/floor exercises. Back in the swing!