So what's everyone having for dinner tonight????

Options
We're just doing leftovers... skinless chicken leg quarters, 1/2 mashed potatoes and 1/2 mashed cauliflower mixed (husband doesn't know the difference) and steamed asparagus.

And what's everyone else having?

JEEZ I had a ton of typos..lol hence the edit :wink:

Replies

• 3LittleMonkeys
    3LittleMonkeys Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Stir fry is what is on the menu at my house.
  • emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Homemade buffalo chicken calzones with whole wheat dough. It's my "cheat' meal, even though it's pretty healthy!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Thinking chop suey. High in sodium....but with not that much rice, pretty low cal :)
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    chicken tacos--chicken breasts and spices are in the crockpot now and making the house smell divine!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Cereal. I love eating breakfast for dinner.
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    I think these pita pizzas! http://vegrecipereviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/pita-pizza.html Someone just posted the link here and they look so good! Also, I was needing an idea anyway. Perfect timing. :)
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    Dinner is at a birthday party, potluck, so I've just finished my healthy lunch of chicken breast and will enjoy a slice of cake at the party and maybe some of the salad that always seems to be around, spinach and raspberries, what can be wrong with that!

Now that I'm "full" on good stuff I know I won't be snacking all evening on the buffet style snack platter.
  • ethel64
    Options
    shrimp stirfry and fresh cucumber salad...YUM !!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    yummy...everything everyone is having sounds so much better than mine :laugh: cause we just ate it last night. I was tempted to make the leftover chicken into a pot pie, but there's nothing low calorie about that at all
  • marihola
    Options
    homemade chicken and vegetable stew n its under 200kal :) luv it!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Not hungry at the moment, but thinking romaine lettuce topped with homemade tuna salad.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Pizza fit n free with onions and light life ground! SO excited!
  • JennLifts
    Options
    Cereal. I love eating breakfast for dinner.

I adore Brinner!!!
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Fresh caught red snapper, crab cakes, and a salad mix from the South Padre Island farmer's market. You caught me on a good day.
  • JennLifts
    Options
    Homemade buffalo chicken calzones with whole wheat dough. It's my "cheat' meal, even though it's pretty healthy!

share that recipe girl!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Broiled flat iron steak, steamed purple potatoes with a little garlic and olive oil and steamed broccoli.
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i had a delicious sallad. green sallad base, carrot sallad, tomatoes, cottage cheese, and steamed broccoli ( had turkey for lunch and morning snack so the cheese was enough protein to not go over the limit)
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    homemade vegetable pizza..yummmmm!! ♥
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Ginger/Orange Chicken Stir fry and brown rice, after reading the thread a bowl of cereal sounds pretty good instead...might have to change my mind, lol.
  • ksumm21
    Options
    I'm making Pesto Shrimp Pizza. Never made it before so I'm hoping it turns out well. :-)