So what's everyone having for dinner tonight????

Options

Replies

• hear4u2day
    hear4u2day Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    POPCORN!!!
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Broiled flounder, steamed artichoke, and a piece of homemade challah. Yum!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I made Greek style stuffed peppers on Friday, recipe from Ellie Krieger on Foodnetwork. Probably be eating them for a few days since I'm only cooking for one!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    shrimp cocktail for me
    baby back ribs with ancho chili rub for the family (well, maybe one for me)
    baked potato topped with greek yogurt
    salad with olive oil and vinegar

Dessert: chobani yogurt and vitatop muffin
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I had a salad of organic baby greens, black beans, 1 oz. of white meat chicken, 1/8 cup low fat shredded cheddar cheese with balsamic vinaigrette dressing. 168 calories, 17g of carbs, and 12g of protein (and I only ate 1/2 of a serving size of each ingredient...except the dressing. I am a dressing hog! That is my weakness! I have gone from regular ranch to the balsamic vinaigrette. There is SO MUCH SODIUM in dressing. I stay under in everything but sodium. I struggle with my sodium intake. I hope everyone enjoys their dinner...whatever healthy choices you make!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i made baked marinated chicken breasts; high in sodium though :(, brown rice, and steamed zuchinni and asparagus. YUM. i'm gonna drink a lot of water to counteract it...
  • peaches67
    Options
    I had spiral ham and biscuits...the ham was leftover from lunch so it was easy to just bake up some biscuits..and the kids will eat it...
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Herb-roasted free range chicken, baby potatoes and broccoli! Mmmmm
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    yummy...everything everyone is having sounds so much better than mine :laugh: cause we just ate it last night. I was tempted to make the leftover chicken into a pot pie, but there's nothing low calorie about that at all
    [/quote

Ginas skinny recipes has a recipe for chicken pot pie soup. I made it last week and it was good. When I saw the sign at KFC that said they had c p Pie again I looked up the #;s on it and it was outrageous. Enough sodium in it for the whole days worth. I am eating a yogurt before going to church. We always go out afterwards with some friends and eat at a local restaurant. I'm not sure what I'll eat since everything seems to have so many calories and sodium. So I don't know what we are having for dinner....
  • Shari62
    Options
    Lasagna with whole wheat noodles, fat free ricotta cheese with added zucchini slices. Mmm! Mmmm!
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    grilled pork loin, marinated in terriayaki, rice pilaf, steamed asparagus & salad
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm using my leftover steak fajita mix from last night for a lovely warm salad :)

It's chock full of veggies; I even went all out and got bell peppers. So expensive ... ugh.
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    chicken breast pounded flat then stuffed with a slice of black forest ham and a laughing cow swiss wedge and baked,steamed broccolli and baby carrots. Sooo yummy :bigsmile:
  • LaCubana9
    Options
    Lean Cuisine's Chicken parm with Spaghetti. It's actually pretty dang good when you're craving some naughty Italian! :tongue:
  • MaggieGiamalvo
    MaggieGiamalvo Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm moving soon, so I'm trying to clean out the fridge/freezer before next weekend (without going shopping for anything). So, I'm having a little of this and a little of that over the next week.

Tonight? Jennie-O turkey burger on Oroweat sandwich thin, topped with a little salsa/sour cream blend and jalapenos, with a side of frozen vegetable blend (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots).
  • carollane
    carollane Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken, steamed brocolli onions and peppers tonights menu:heart:
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Homemade whole grain baked mac and cheese loaded with veggies and turkey ham!
  • MaggieGiamalvo
    MaggieGiamalvo Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine's Chicken parm with Spaghetti. It's actually pretty dang good when you're craving some naughty Italian! :tongue:

I have soooo many comments for this... haha! :laugh: :blushing:
  • BACKDROPsilhouette
    Options
    Grilled Cheese with Sauteed Mushrooms ^.^
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Turkey Burgers....yum:)