Mostly for the ladies but men can answer to

Options
12346»

Replies

• alexwalper
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and 190lbs. I seem to be shrinking out of my 16s (but I'm too scared to try 14s yet!), and shirts I'm typically an XL.

I'm mostly tummy, so I tend to have pants issues as my legs shrink quickly and my butt disappears, but I still need a bigger pant size. As for shirts, my boobs have gone AWOL, so it's broad shoulders or tummy that keep me going a size larger than smaller!

At my largest, I was around 250ish and an XXL in tops and 20/22 in pants. I'm aiming for the 150lb range, but have no idea what size that'll be!
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    I am 5'almost 6" 220# and wear a 16. I have a ghetto booty tho :(
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Age 22, 5'4", 115ish pounds - I wear a size 4 American Eagle jeans (same as I did at 130 pounds, so I could probably try a smaller size at this point haha), but then I need 0-2 dress pants for work (from like Ann taylor Loft), so it just depends on the company.
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Agreed company makes a biiig difference- I'm 5'3 and range between 110-113 and wear anything from a 0-4 depending on the pants and wear they are from. Its very frustrating I have to grab everything I try on in 3 sizes! ha
    Age 22, 5'4", 115ish pounds - I wear a size 4 American Eagle jeans (same as I did at 130 pounds, so I could probably try a smaller size at this point haha), but then I need 0-2 dress pants for work (from like Ann taylor Loft), so it just depends on the company.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'4", 187 lbs and wear a size 12-14 US in jeans (depends on brand) and a large shirt. I'm pear shaped. I think it's pretty amazing how two people can wear the same size and look completely different, or how two people can weigh the same and look so different. It just goes to show you that even though you may admire certain features about someone and strive to look like them, in the end, genetics will determine the outcome. I use certain parts of other people to motivate me...I love Jillian's arms, Jessica Biel's butt and thighs and I didn't really have anyone in particular for abs until recently and that's me! :blushing: Now that I'm seeing my old figure coming back, I appreciate the abs I used to have much more and am glad to see them coming out again. Great post...It's a wonderful reminder that we are all unique!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight as of feb 25th 141.4
    Size: 11 pants... medium /large in shirts
  • oddone1
    oddone1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Height 5'7"
    Weight 155
    Size (depending on retailer) 13 in juniors to 14 in misses..Medium to large size shirt