What is the one food you can't / won't give up?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Nerdlover12
    Nerdlover12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't just one certain food it's a group: sugar,
    I love my fruits but i'd rather eat strawberry cheesecake , chocolate covered strawberries over plain strawberries. I love smoothies but if they aren't sweet enough.
    Cookies...i had a fudge brownie cookie out of my schools vending machine...they tempt me.
    Also i'm a big cappacino drinker...i've tried slim fast ones but they aren't as good and as satisfying...

Another food i can't depart with is BUTTER! I love that flavor, on my popcorn, on my muffin.
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    French fries and white gravy to dip them in... once in awhile it is my favorite food ever and i won't give it up
  • theotherkate
    Options
    Icecream ^^ I can eat healthy all day but I have major cravings for icecream in the evenings
  • Sheltie4
    Sheltie4 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have two -

White Wine and Red Wine.

Would never give them up, life is too short to go without things you love.:drinker:
  • Errrrka
    Options
    Here Here
  • katierg
    Options
    Fried plantains! It's my once a week treat :)
    OMG yum! There is a Panamanian family I am close to and every time I eat at their house for dinner the mommy makes these for me because I LOVE them.
  • katierg
    Options
    I will never ever give up malted milk balls (like Whoppers). They are just too damn delicious.
  • penne356
    Options
    Rice and bread. I made the switch from white to whole wheat bread but I still eat white rice every day but in moderation.
  • asdawkins
    Options
    I am the same way can not live w/out the coffee and creamer. I try to limit as well.
  • WarriorGranny
    Options
    Splendie and all other pasta junkies - Have you tried Fiber Gourmet Pasta and Mac & Cheese mix? I'm a pasta nut, too ( part Italian - it's both in my genes and my jeans :bigsmile: ) and found this brand on Amazon. Twice the fiber, almost half the calories, and fairly healthy for a comfort food! Good Luck!!