Smaller bra size?

Options

Replies

• honeyrabbit
    Options
    It's funny how us girls always want what we haven't got!
    Ladies with a generous portion in the bra department always want to be smaller....and ladies with little grapefruits always want to swap them for a couple of melons!! lol

I'm currently a 36D but I know when i get back down to the weight I used to be i'll go back down to a less ample 34B or C.........not happy about that AT ALL!!!!!

I mean I don't want my own built in air bags, but I would rather like to still have something that distinguishes my back from my front even when i've lost the weight!!!

:ohwell:
  • chrish1981
    Options
    Well, the first thing always to shrink on me when I start loosing weight are "the girls."

I'm the opposite; I wish they'd stay bigger, but apparently, I'm just not meant for that.

Don't really mind though because everywhere that counts is also shrinking. But yes, they will get smaller (at least in my experience, and I'm not even big).
  • chrish1981
    Options

I mean I don't want my own built in air bags, but I would rather like to still have something that distinguishes my back from my front even when i've lost the weight!!!

:ohwell:

Typically, the direction you wear your clothes tends helps out with that, too....:laugh:

(FYI: I'm a 34 A and no one's ever called me out on "walking backwards" or anything. You'll be fine. :wink:)
  • buckyteeth
    buckyteeth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh, yes. They get smaller - thank goodness! You can get regular bras that are really cute and in great colors. I love the smaller boobs.
  • tigerlily2010
    Options
    So far I have lost 7 inches in the chest and about 10 at the band line. The only thing that keeps my boyfriend happy is that enen though they are smaller, my cup size is larger-so they look bigger. I am with you though. Nothing was happier for me than being able to purchase a pretty bra with straps you want to peek out from under your shirt. And exercising doesn't hurt so much anymore when I do a lot of jumping, even though I still have to wear two sports bras to get enough support.
  • romimorris
    romimorris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes! Cute bras and candy colored sport bras! I know we always seem to want what we dont have but in my eyes smaller means more comfort.
  • Charrisse
    Options
    oh yea, they will shrink alright.
    I went from a 38 DD at my highest weight of 189 and Im a 32 large C now.
    Just wish they were perky again LOL
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I was very glad to lose my C cup. I haven't measured in a while, probably a B, but it's a muscular B.
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    Most of the time if you were an early bloomer, then yours won't go down much after weight loss.
    I got mine overnight basically and I know they won't go anywhere! I think they may go down to a regular D or maybe even a C, instead of the DD i'm at now, But I don't expect anything lower than C because I've never been there.

If you were early to get big ones, then chances are you were meant to have big ones. I love mine though, I'd be devestated without them!
  • crazycat585
    crazycat585 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well since ive lost weight I was excited for them to start getting smaller, But I went and got fitted I went from a 36dd to a 34F! I think I just got smaller around and they haven't gone down much at all
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Well, for those of you with smaller chests or who have lost a bit of roundness, my brother-in-law used to always say "hey, more than a mouthful is a waste!"

My husband, who loves bigger, rather than smaller in that area, nonetheless agrees with that sentiment! :laugh:
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Everyone's weight loss is different including there! I lost inches in diameter ~ sweet ~ but the girls stayed the same ~ double sweet! I am all about weight training. Work those pec muscle...they are the ones that support the girls. I call weight training my sexy work. Every inch of your body will look a whole lot hotter! Just think if everything else on your body was buff and toned how great the girls will look! Additionally get yourself some sexy bras!!!! It is a sweet and well deserved treat :))))
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    That was the only good thing about putting on weight, I actually got some boobs.
  • DaninMiaFL
    DaninMiaFL Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    <--- 46 AA all back no chest .. ;)

At least that is my standard response.

Dan
  • vbennett7
    vbennett7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have not tried to work any certain part, but yes, I have decreased in size there.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    <--- 46 AA all back no chest .. ;)

At least that is my standard response.

Dan

:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    So far, I'm down from a full C to a normal B. Can't wait to get to A-City!

LOL!!!
  • debrahw77
    debrahw77 Posts: 11
    Options
    This is cracking me up. Even at my starting weight, I'm an A! Now I won't even need a bra! :(
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Everyone's weight loss is different including there! I lost inches in diameter ~ sweet ~ but the girls stayed the same ~ double sweet! I am all about weight training. Work those pec muscle...they are the ones that support the girls. I call weight training my sexy work. Every inch of your body will look a whole lot hotter! Just think if everything else on your body was buff and toned how great the girls will look! Additionally get yourself some sexy bras!!!! It is a sweet and well deserved treat :))))

Sweet! Doulbe Sweet!!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I went from a 34D to a 32B. My husband is not at all happy about it though! LOL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!