More People Watching At The Gym

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Twinkle Toes!!
    I just noticed this guy tonight... He was young-ish (mid twenties tops) looked rather fit (he's tall (well over 6 feet) and lean) he was wearing your standard matching nike running gear. He was on the treadmill tonight and if he was going faster than 4.5mph I'd be shocked. He was making the motion like he was jogging but taking REEEEEEEEALLY tiny steps. I was waiting for him to bust out a eukele and start singing "Tip Toe Through the Tulips"

He kept this up for the better part of my 30 minutes on the elliptical. I got to watch this in all it's glory as I was right behind him. I was staring in wonderment when the hot guy on the stair stepper next to me stifles a laugh... I look at him and realize he too is witnessing the spectical and we both lost it. People turned to stare at us the Crazy Laughing Cardio People.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: may i join the Crazy Laughing Cardio People???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    At my gym we have these two girls who show up, follow the trainers around at their sessions, and then do the same workout! Hello.... I PAY for these sessions! They make everyone mad. One of the managers last week even went up to them and said something like "If you are interested in personal training sessions I would be happy to talk with you about the cost. If not, then I think now would be a good time for you girls to go and do some cardio on the machines." They just told him they were enjoying their workout and would appreciate it if he left them alone. Seriously? The rest of us would appreciate it if you would stay away and leave us alone!
    that aint right smh
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    ALL of this stuff is why I work out at home. Ha.