Everyone has done it..........excpet me.

Options

Replies

• KristenAnn711
    Options
    If you're from Michigan/Ohio/Indiana area...
    I've never been to Cedar Pointe.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Jersey shore is AWESOME! lollllll pretty sure i've never been to a baseball game either! or basket ball!
    It makes me laugh my *kitten* off. It's such a train wreck.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies, and I don't think I ever will.

same here!
  • thecanface
    Options
    Jersey shore is AWESOME! lollllll pretty sure i've never been to a baseball game either! or basket ball!
    It makes me laugh my *kitten* off. It's like a train wreck.

i know!!! so terribley entertaining!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I have never:
    -done any illegal drugs
    -been outside the US
    -watched-Survivor, Jersey Shore, Lost...ect.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I've never seen Bambi. Or Willy Wonka.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    it used to be driving,I just learned how last may (im 33)
    I have never been camping

just curious... how did you get around until you learned? maybe it's just beause i live in a large city, but i cannot imagine not being able to drive! i wouldn't mind walking everywhere but it would take a day to get to work lol

grew up in LA and the lived in las vegas,if I couldnt find a ride i walked or rode a bus.you havent lived till you walk 5 miles to work in 112 degree heat lol.I finally learned to drive when we moved to a really small town with no public transportation
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Gone on an actual vacation.

I always use my vacation days to go home or visit people, never a vacation destination. :ohwell:
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I have never watched a single episode of jersey shore or american idol. I too have also never done weed.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Watch all the Twilight movies....I'm just not into bad acting and constant lip biting from that one chick!

I haven't either, but don't feel like I'm missing out. :laugh:

Haven't seen/read any of the Harry Potter series either.

:noway: Harry Potter is awesome!!
  • thecanface
    Options

just curious... how did you get around until you learned? maybe it's just beause i live in a large city, but i cannot imagine not being able to drive! i wouldn't mind walking everywhere but it would take a day to get to work lol

grew up in LA and the lived in las vegas,if I couldnt find a ride i walked or rode a bus.you havent lived till you walk 5 miles to work in 112 degree heat lol.I finally learned to drive when we moved to a really small town with no public transportation

oh! that makes sense... thats another thing!! its gets wayyyy too freakin hot here in Houston to even go outside, even less walk anywhere lo! last year got to like 109. you are a brave one chicky!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Watch all the Twilight movies....I'm just not into bad acting and constant lip biting from that one chick!

I haven't either, but don't feel like I'm missing out. :laugh:

Haven't seen/read any of the Harry Potter series either.

:noway: Harry Potter is awesome!!

So I hear. :laugh:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    It makes me laugh my *kitten* off. It's like a train wreck.

i know!!! so terribley entertaining!

i was born and raised in NJ. don't need to bring back those memories :noway:
  • thecanface
    Options

i'm sure skipping the traffic in LA was nice though! i hear it gets pretty bad! Houston traffic is tarded, but LA people are like oh its not bad here! i can only imagine!
  • thecanface
    Options
    seems like everyone can stand up on the bikes in spin class but me! after three seconds i'm down again. alhough i can stand on a regular bike, the spin class bikes hate me :(

i've never seen Glee... and according to the "gleeks" i should. dont think i ever will.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    I've also never seen "The Sound of Music". :bigsmile:

I have never seen "The Sound of Music" either or the "Twilight" movies.

A friend of mine just recently sat me down and made me watch "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" because she thought I was missing out on one of the greatest cult classics. I can't assess yet whether I am a better off for viewing that. :huh:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I've never seen one episode of The Biggest Loser and never will. I'm not really a fan of TV in the first place.
  • LovelySnugs
    Options
    I've never seen the Godfather movies. I actually have the first two recorded on my DVR.

Oh, and i've never taken a big trip or a vacation away from my family or high school band - lol and now with a husband and son, i never will.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I've never seen Titanic and swear that I never will... not sure why. I also have never ridden (rode?) a horse.

WHOA WHOA WHOAAAA Titanic is still my number one favorite movie! lol