Everyone has done it..........excpet me.

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    i have never got a pedicure. I hate my feet being touched. Even when my husband touches them under the blankets i freak.

That made me laugh. :laugh:

I've had pedicures, but I don't like hubby's gnarly feet touching mine either. :laugh:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    I have never broken a bone or gotten stitches.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I have never sat through the Godfather!!! I know all men are cringing. But honestly what on earth is the big deal??????

Right there with you...or any James Bond movies. :embarassed:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I have never been able to say no to that next drink or shot. Once I start drinking I only stop if the bar closes or my husband drags me off to bed. :blushing:

We are sooooooo meeting one day!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    That's not normal? :embarassed:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    i have never got a pedicure. I hate my feet being touched. Even when my husband touches them under the blankets i freak.

That made me laugh. :laugh:

I've had pedicures, but I don't like hubby's gnarly feet touching mine either. :laugh:

A lot of women I know have gotten something other than their eyebrows waxed....I've never!

The eyebrows hurt enough...i couldn't imagine the legs, pits, etc.

Yeoooowch!
  • Grace76
    Options
    I have never played World of Warcraft

Good for you!

And to the ones that haven't seen any of the Star Wars movies.... man are you guys lucky!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies, and I don't think I ever will.

Same here. :smokin:

Ya'll have been seriously deprived. Watch them!!!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i haven't watched tv since 1993 (but i do watch movies) and i've never had a cell phone. and i've never smoked a funny pipe. :smokin:
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have never read Harry Potter, broken a bone, dated in High school, haggled over the price of a car (I just bought my dad's); been to an all inclusive resort (I so want to... one of those ones with the bar in the pool.... :heart: )
  • Georgie_P
    Options
    Never been to Hawaii - now that seems like nothing EXCEPT when you are in San Diego and it seems like ALL the world here has been there -- and havign a Hubby who was stationed there for 4 years and reminds me of it doesn't help ..

(oh well)
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I've also never have gotten a tattoo. Seems like I'm in the minority there. :tongue:
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I've also never have gotten a tattoo. Seems like I'm in the minority there. :tongue:
    I don't have one either... Wanted one for a while though :tongue:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Seems like I have done just about everything! Except see Glee, Biggest Loser (anything on tv these days since I don't have channels). Ooh, I've never seen It's a Wonderful Life.

My husband however is an exception. He's never seen Friends or Seinfeld!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I have never been able to not say something to people whose cell phone rings in then movie theater (this has led to quite a few problems over the years with dates and significant others, a few close calls on fights and one ejection from a theater)

and my friends wonder why I don't like going to the movies LOL
  • DivaDLB
    DivaDLB Posts: 85 Member
    Options

I am not sure I could currently live without getting a pedicure. It makes my feet feel better. The foot is so essential to our lives that we should take care of them. Even if you just go to have them done one time professionally you will see the difference. As for your husband. I have started taking my Sweetie to get his done and now he likes to tag along with me. He said it makes his work boots feel different inside.
  • tater8589
    Options
    Watch all the Twilight movies....I'm just not into bad acting and constant lip biting from that one chick!

She is a mouth breather too... I liked the books a lot, but your right the acting in the movies could have been better.

In my town there is a bridge that everyone jumps off. (had to laugh when teachers would ask students "if all your friends jumped off a bridge--" cause thats what they did over the previeous weekend) I never jumped. And I have never tried drugs or even a cigarett (sp?)
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have never met a celebrity
    I have never had a bikini wax, just getting my eyebrows waxed is painful enough.
    I have never done illegal drugs but maybe if I did I could get a bikini wax...:ohwell:
  • honeyrabbit
    Options
    I'm in my forties and i've never learned to drive

I've never seen Lord of the Rings and have no desire to!

I've never held a baby

I've never....erm.....how do I put this nicely....broke wind in front of anyone EVER!

I've never EVER been sent/given a Valentines card (apart from the one I get every year in my mum's handwriting pretending to be from my cat!!! :ohwell: )
  • tater8589
    Options
    I forgot, I have never mown a lawn, ever!