Everyone has done it..........excpet me.

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I've never held a baby

:noway: Wow!!!

So far, this has been the most surprising to me. :noway:

Do you not like babies or just never around them? :smile:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I have never broken a bone or gotten stitches.

Me neither.

I have never been on a cruise.
    I have never done the limbo.
    I don't have a tattoo.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I'm in my forties and i've never learned to drive

I've never seen Lord of the Rings and have no desire to!

I've never held a baby

I've never....erm.....how do I put this nicely....broke wind in front of anyone EVER!

I've never EVER been sent/given a Valentines card (apart from the one I get every year in my mum's handwriting pretending to be from my cat!!! :ohwell: )

Wow, I have never ever ever ever broke wind in front of anyone either.

*has halo overhead*
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I've never held a baby

I've never....erm.....how do I put this nicely....broke wind in front of anyone EVER!

I've never EVER been sent/given a Valentines card (apart from the one I get every year in my mum's handwriting pretending to be from my cat!!! :ohwell: )

Wow, I have never ever ever ever broke wind in front of anyone either.

*has halo overhead*

Even I heard the lightning strike from here! :laugh:
  • shanhawk
    Options
    I was born and raised in AZ...just moved recently to Colorado...But I have NEVER been to the Grand Canyon. Apparently, everyone else in the state of AZ has including my husband!! He gives me a hard time about this.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options

I've never held a baby

I'll give you the Lord of the Rings. But based on the others I have to ask, are you a lighthouse keeper who live on an island in the north sea? just teasing because these are more surprising then many of the other on this thread
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I have never sat through the Godfather!!! I know all men are cringing. But honestly what on earth is the big deal??????

Me either, but the book is really good.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I've never liked New Kids on the Block.

Most women my age are shocked. I never bought their albums, their merchandise, nothing.
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Movies - Love Them
    I read many of the posting and find it hard to believe that people haven't seen some of the classics (e.g. Godfather movies, Star War movies, Sound of Music, etc.) I love movies and grew up at the right age where I enjoy the older movies (Thin Man, Casablanca, African Queen, Great Escape, etc.) For me, I tend to believe that movies reflect our culture. I find it amazing our much our culture changes through the years. (example: By today's standards, the Sean Connery version of James Bond would never fly in our PC world.)

Activities
    I tried SCUBA diving once, and definitely enjoyed it. Its definitely a different world to explore. (Someday I hope to get certified, I've just started my fitness journey and have a long way to go. But I could see making SCUBA lessons a goal for the "ONEderland" version of me.)

Never gotten into any recreational drugs. Always been mainstream and straight laced. I'm very boring that way. Besides, its scary to know someone who has suffered from an addiction. (FYI, I'm the kind of person who went to Costa Rica, and did not go to any of the bars. Instead, I visited the acient ruins.)

NOT DONE (but wanting to do)
    * Skydiving, I'm too heavy to go up; but someday I will do it.
    * Learn to play a musical instrument. (This one will be a challenge; wife says that I can't play the stereo all that well either.)
    * Forgive myself for ....well various transgressions.
    * Public Speaking; I'm and introvert and terrified of standing up in front of people. Think it would be great to get over that fear.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I have never played World of Warcraft

Not me either.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Playing it is a deal breaker for me. I won't date anyone that plays it even casually and I'll dump them if they start.
    I have never sat through the Godfather!!! I know all men are cringing. But honestly what on earth is the big deal??????

Right there with you...or any James Bond movies. :embarassed:
    *high five* to both
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I have never broken a bone.

Me neither. Thank goodness!
  • miatyler
    Options

Amen!
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I've never had to shovel snow. I was 19 before I saw my first snow fall!

I've never been to Mexico even though I live in a border state (athough I live about an eight hour drive from the border, so it's not like I'm close).

I've never been on a cruise.
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    never seen the sound of music and don't care to either.

Me too never touched illegal drugs
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

LOLLLLLL
    I'm a gamer and I cut my teeth on Warhammer. Everyone I met in that game (it had just gone out of beta) used to do the whole "what server are you from" or "what mmorgp did you play before this ...Everquest? WoW? " etc and I was the only person I had ever met in that game that hadn't played another MMORPG before.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Oh- in my crowd I was relatively a goody two shoes..
    That means I tried E, mushrooms, and smoked weed.
    Meanwhile everyone else went on to do cocaine, heroin, dropped acid etc. Seems seedy as hell, but we were just college kids. Everyone I knew has their degree and lives normally now. I'm the one that dropped out LOL.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I have never Tweeted or climbed aboard the facebook bandwagon. Shocking, i know!!!!:blushing:
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have never "gone travelling". Gap year round the world trips etc never appealed to me although I do take 3 or 4 holidays abroad a year so I guess that makes up for it!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I never saw The Sound of music either.

Um...seems like everyone did/does weed but me :laugh:

It does seem that way, but I've never done any either.