Everyone has done it..........excpet me.

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I've never flown on a plane, watched an entire episode of American Idol or Dancing with the Stars or Jersey Shore, seen any of the Batman movies (one was watched in my presence, but I wasn't wearing contacts or glasses so I didn't SEE it), nor broken a bone. *knock on wood*
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Though I've had manicures, I've never had a pedicure. I think I have ugly feet, so I'm too embarrassed to go . :laugh:

omg you HAVE to go! i used to work in a salon and my best friend is a nail tech. they are immune to ugly feet and you will soon get over that hesitation once you have one. they...are...heavenly! and they make your feet look pretty, too:)
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    I have never Tweeted or climbed aboard the facebook bandwagon. Shocking, i know!!!!:blushing:

:noway: :blushing: Me neither - no Facebook for me. Already it's a struggle to close the browser on MFP!

*checks watch*
    Shoot! Lunchtime is over!!

@cformica - nice to know it's okay to go get a pedicure w/o doing the pre-home-pedicure first. wouldn't want to scare anyone.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I forgot, I have never mown a lawn, ever!

*highfive* Me either. I always had to rake and my brother mowed. (I was also too scared of it :embarassed: )
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I have never had a massage. Vacation this summer I might just get one.

OMG, yes you must get a massage, I would get one everyday if I could afford it!!!
  • honeyrabbit
    Options

I've never held a baby

:noway: Wow!!!

So far, this has been the most surprising to me. :noway:

Do you not like babies or just never around them? :smile:

I know, it is quite shocking isn't it!!!..I'm just never around them I suppose, friends who've had children live quite a distance from me so by the time I see their new borns they're toddling, and there haven't been any babies in the family for a long long time....plus I don't go all gooey over babies like most people, don't dislike them but I find puppies and kittens cuter!! haha
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I've never found out if I would *ahem* spit or swallow....

AAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

AAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

^^ Ditto ^^ :laugh: :laugh:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I know, it is quite shocking isn't it!!!..I'm just never around them I suppose, friends who've had children live quite a distance from me so by the time I see their new borns they're toddling, and there haven't been any babies in the family for a long long time....plus I don't go all gooey over babies like most people, don't dislike them but I find puppies and kittens cuter!! haha

my lighthouse keeper theory is looking a little more likely now. :tongue:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    removed
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*Fae wonders off with the same dumbfounded look as Jewel*
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

to clarify, I'm quite fond of the lollipop but have never tasted the creamy center

Lol. Well....the creamy center is high cal....I would suggest spit if you want to keep losing weight.
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    *is literally falling off her chair from laughing so hard*

this conversation is soo freaking funny......well i suggest cutting out *those kind of calories*

i have never smoked (tried it few times)......never got my license (have my beginners and its about to run out) im also 33.....i have also never *ahem* slept with anyone besides my husband (its embarrassing i know) :noway: :embarassed: :blushing:
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    On behalf of men everywhere, please don't cut out those kinds of calories. :smile:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    They would count as exercise calories - and besides, it's a good source of protein :ohwell:
  • jmzhale
    jmzhale Posts: 186
    Options
    Been to a strip club
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    Been to a strip club

I went last week. :tongue:

But I've never had a lap dance and it wasn't because the girls didn't try to :embarassed:
  • Hermione195
    Options
    Make that 3 of us! : )