What is your daily calorie goal? (FEMALES ONLY)

Options

Replies

• polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Everyone, I'm trying to get an idea of where the females are for the daily calories:

Please (if you will) share your:

Daily Calories:
    Height:
    Current Weight:
    Calories burned from Exercise:

whats your height weight and calorie goal?

Thanks for asking!!! :)

I am at 1210 (MFP)
    Current Weight: 130
    Daily burn - 300-500
  • corina19
    Options
    Daily Calories: 1220
    Height: 5ft 4 in
    Start Weight: 254
    Current Weight: 234
    Calories burned from Exercise 600/750
    .. and i try to eat at least 1/2 of burnt cal.
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    51 years old
    5ft 2 ins
    250.8 :(
    1,710 cals
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Everyone, I'm trying to get an idea of where the females are for the daily calories:

Daily Calories:
    Height:
    Current Weight:

5'4"
    i don't exercise :(
  • Charlie002
    Options
    :devil:
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Daily Calories:1200 (however I tend to eat between 1200-1400 most days)
    Height: 5'2"
    Current Weight: 118
    Calories burned from Exercise: between 250-500 on most days with one wicked day of 600-800+ a week

I'm usually starvingggg if I eat 1200 calories so I am thinking of just trying to net around 1000, which would allow me to eat between 1300-1500 most days. I know that I should net 1200 but I think that my calories burned estimates from MFP are high and that when I measure my food it isn't EXACT so the 200 cals would be a little buffer :)
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Daily Calories:
    Height:
    Current Weight:

1460 - daily calories
    5'6"
    between 300-500 (6 days a week)
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Daily Calories: 2450
    Height: 6'3''
    Current Weight: 408 lbs
    Calories burned from Exercise: between 0 and 600 - depends on what i do if i do it

Wow...You're one tall lady...!!! :)
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    Options
    I aim for under 2000. Some days its 1200 and some days I'm really hungry.

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 146

Average workout: 200-500 calories

Oh and according to my body bugg I burn between 2000-3000 calories in 24 hours depending on my level of activity.
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options

Daily Calories:
    Height:
    Current Weight:

5'4
    1400/week
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Daily Calories: 1650
    Height: 5'5.5"
    Current Weight: 218.6
    Calories burned from Exercise: between 600-over 2000 dependin on the exercise (currently trainin 4 a half marathon)

when i don't exercise my goal is at least 1200 but when i do i go over 1200 intentionally b/c i exercise a lot of it off.

so far i've lost almost 30lbs.
  • angsmith79
    Options
    Daily Calories: 1500 now....just changed it from 1200
    Height: 5ft 6in
    Current Weight: 193
    Calories burned from Exercise: most week days 250-500, weekends anywhere from 700-1900 depending upon if I make it to the gym.
  • Charlie002
    Options

Daily Calories:
    Height:
    Current Weight:

Daily Calories: Was at 1250 but last week upped it to 1500 (maintenance was 1480). Eventually I will be starting P90X and upped my calories for that. Still losing!
    Weight: 123.4 (as of this morning!)
    Calories burned: 300-500 3-4 days per week.

Looks like we got some more underweight people. Don't know why anyone would think underweight is healthy. You're not getting your nutrients eating less than 1200 calories so most likely with aerobic exercise you are losing muscle not fat (your body doesn't have enough to spare). And the ones eating less than 1200 are already underweight. Enjoy your muscle loss!
    I have to assume one of two things. You are a troll looking for reaction. Or, you are ignorant. I could go toe to toe with you all day, but it really is not worth my time. And I never argue with people who hide behind kittens

What's-a matter you, hey, gotta no respect
    What-a you t'ink you do, why you look-a so sad
    It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place
    Ah, shaddap you face

Faerie let the shelter of my wings carry you home. :flowerforyou:
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Cal 1400
    Height 5 4
    weight 154
    exercise between 200 and 700

Hope we find out what your trying to see or understand!
  • honeyrabbit
    Options
    Daily Calories: As long as I'm under 2000, I'm happy. I know lots of people think this is too high, but I have to do what's right for me. Restriction and dieting has gotten me no where.

Height: 5' 8"

Current Weight: 261

Calories burned from Exercise: I don't really count these, but I average 4 - 4.5 hours of exercise a week.

It's not high at all. I wore my HRM for 24 hours as a test (and this was on a lazy day. 5'2" and 125 at the time). I burned an estimate of 2300 in 24 hours.

I have to assume one of two things. You are a troll looking for reaction. Or, you are ignorant. I could go toe to toe with you all day, but it really is not worth my time. And I never argue with people who hide behind kittens

Ah, shaddap you face

Couldn't have put it better myself!!!!!!!!!
    I have to say that 99% of the people on here are supportive and sensitive to others and I for one think this site is amazing

....then there's the other1% of people who think they know it all! Just because they may have been successful in reaching their own goals theythink it gives them the right to lecture and dictate to others and metaphorically poke the people who need a bit of empathy and understanding with a big pointy stick!!!

Some people clearly don't have the intelligence or capacity to understand that it's not just about losing weight or gaining weight....there's a lot of stuff inbetween! some people have food issues or distorted self image issues and while we may not be able to solve those problems on this site, we can at least be supportive and offer encouragement and empathy!

What we don't need on here is spiteful, rude, tactless and hurtful comments or back handed 'advice'!!!!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options

Daily Calories:
    Height:
    Current Weight:

Daily Calories: Was at 1250 but last week upped it to 1500 (maintenance was 1480). Eventually I will be starting P90X and upped my calories for that. Still losing!
    Weight: 123.4 (as of this morning!)
    Calories burned: 300-500 3-4 days per week.

Looks like we got some more underweight people. Don't know why anyone would think underweight is healthy. You're not getting your nutrients eating less than 1200 calories so most likely with aerobic exercise you are losing muscle not fat (your body doesn't have enough to spare). And the ones eating less than 1200 are already underweight. Enjoy your muscle loss!

Ah, shaddap you face

Charlie - Easy boy.

Just an FYI that 1200 is the "standard" however please keep in consideration that while this number is completely inappropriate for large men it is also off key for very small women. A petite woman under 5ft can easily survive and function on lower numbers. 1200 is a generalization.

Also - just a kind reminder that Disney is releasing "Bambi" from the vault this week. Please take a few moments out of your day to watch the movie and let the lessons sink in. "If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all..."
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Calories: 1200
    Height: 5'4"
    Current Weight: 129
    Calories burned from Exercise: around 500 each session (4 times a week)

Though my BMR is 1296 so I am making a real effort not to eat less than that a day.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Daily Calories: 1350
    Height: 5'9 1/4
    Current Weight: 164.8
    Calories burned from Exercise: 700-800
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Daily Calories:1200 (however I tend to eat between 1200-1400 most days)
    Current Weight: 118
    Calories burned from Exercise: between 250-500 on most days with one wicked day of 600-800+ a week

I'm usually starvingggg if I eat 1200 calories so I am thinking of just trying to net around 1000, which would allow me to eat between 1300-1500 most days. I know that I should net 1200 but I think that my calories burned estimates from MFP are high and that when I measure my food it isn't EXACT so the 200 cals would be a little buffer :)

carefull doll, if you go under 1200 the world will stop spinning and someone might call you anneorexic! or thats what the "oh so dependable know it all EXPERTS of MFP" will tell you anyway :wink:
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My beginning of the day calorie goal is 1480 but I eat at least 1/2 of my exercise calories back.
    I am 5' 10"
    current weight is 211.8
    calories burned from exercise: 800-1000 daily. ( I run 3 miles when I wake up and walk on my lunch break, I run farther on weekends)