What is your size?

Options
1235»

Replies

• newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be back in a 4/6 pants and small shirt. My closet is full of size 5 jeans that I would love to get back into. Currently I am almost back in my size 8's. I can zip them up and have no muffin top, but as soon as I sit down...all the fat rolls out. I'm happy to say that I am out of the 12s, and the 10s are almost ready to be tossed.

I can't wait to go shopping in my own closet!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I just want to get to my pre baby weight....the weight I met my husband at. I was a size 9-10, currently a 14-15.
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i started at a tight 6/loose 8 and right now i am mostly wearing 4s with a few of my 6s still fitting a little loose...funny thing is though a bought dress yesterday in the juniors department and it was a 7/8...juniors sizes have always fit me a bit smaller (darn hips)...i'd like to be at a consistent 4 so only a few more lbs and some toning :)
  • Lisabackontrack
    Options
    I'm a 12 now. Goal is to be an 8 again.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    5 or 7. I'd be happy with 7, but really want the 5 :)
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    This is funny.
    When I first started my goal was to get back into my 12s from before I was pregnant with my daughter.
    Then when I got into 10s I wanted to be in 8s.
    Now I am in 8s and never thought in my wildest imagination I would ever be here....but I am still not happy.
    So maybe I want to be a 6? Or maybe I just need to be a loose 8. Not sure. I am trying to focus more on my personal view of myself and less on the weight/size, b/c I am finding more and more that now that I weigh less now than I ever have as an adult and wear a smaller size than I ever have...I still feel the same as I did 70lbs ago....
  • pecket83
    Options
    Currently wear size 14/16 would love to be a size 8
    Current weight 185 would love to be 135
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy in an 8, and ecstatic in a 6. I wore 6-8 all through high school and college. At my heaviest, I wore 12s, and now I'm wearing a Junior's 9. (BTW, does juniors 9 compare to a women's 8 or 10, anyone know?) Good luck to all!

Juniors doesn't compare to woman's sizes becuase juniors are made for narrow hips and thighs. Womans jeans are made with the idea that WOMAN have more hips and thigh because they are not little girls- Also the womans jeans cover the butt crack better than those Junior jeans ;)

I would like to be a size 4. Currently anywhere from a 10-12, which I can't figure out since I am 132lbs now :(
  • xxDenisexx
    xxDenisexx Posts: 34
    Options
    Im a size 18 at the moment but i will be happy getting into a size 12 :smile:
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i'm a size 16 in jeans (was prob 18 or 20 at heaviest)

would like to get back down to 6 or 8.
  • brightpebbles89
    brightpebbles89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    a aussie 10-12 would be fantastic :)
  • BSummers321
    BSummers321 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK size 14-16, I'd love to get down to 8 or even a 10!
  • vampire_cakes
    vampire_cakes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    im a large in shirts and usually a 10-12 in pants unless they run really low ive even picked up a 13. But even when my waist was a size 4 I'd have to buy a size 6 because of my big behind :) ahh the pains of having the kim kardashian bottom/thighs.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    All throughout my 20's I was size 4 and 6 mostly. But I hardly ever exercised back then, and I surely did not lift weights like I do now. I'm now in a size 6. I'm guessing that maybe 6 months from now I'll probably lose a little more body fat if I keep heavy lifting, so I should end up in a size 4. I'm 5'7" and around 128 lbs in the lower 20's body fat %... hoping to get to 18% body fat minimum and maintain that.
  • MirrorsBrokeHearts
    Options
    I'm a size 4 and I want a 2.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I am currently a size 8 (down from 20W) and would like to get down to size 2, or at least back to size 4.
  • Rosalyn94
    Rosalyn94 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a UK 12/14 (US 10/12 i think) and my goal is to be a UK 8 (US 6) :)
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i'm a UK 18/20 now, i want to be a TONED 10/12. :)
  • BabyGrl726
    BabyGrl726 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in a size US 7/8 pants. I think the smalles top i will ever wear is a medium due to the size of the "girls". Those I would like to see back at a "D" cup rather than my overflowing "DD"
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    My start weight size was size 20 in tops and size 22 (sometimes 24) in bottoms.
    I am size 18 - 16 top now and size 20 bottom. (Aus sizing) Although I can almost fit into size 18 bottoms.

Id love to be a size 14 top and size 16 bottoms.