Worst Movies Ever.....

Options
12345679»

Replies

• RZO42488
    RZO42488 Posts: 64
    Options
    Leprechaun in the hood.. Seriously, that movie title alone is wtf? That's what I get for watchin' it stoned...and even baked it was whack as all hell. :laugh:
    HAHAHA

This gets a Blue Ribbon for this topic..............
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    1990 Cry Baby with Johnny Depp, for that matter anything with Johnny Depp. He is to dark. He completely ruined Charlie and the Chocolate factory.
  • MandyMandz
    Options
    Half Baked......My hubby thinks its so funny, but I think its just stupid.

Same!!! My boyfriend thinks its hillarious. Notttt me!! haha
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am an Adam Sandler fan, but "You dont mess with the Zohan" was just completely horrible.
    Even Sloan from Entourage couldn't make that movie better.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Funny People - torture...
  • HDurow1018
    HDurow1018 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Zoolander....I can't believe they are making a sequel :-P
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    the haunting of molly hartley. They kept saying it was going to be the horror film of the year..if thats the case...our lives are doomed never to have another good horror movie. Waste of money when I rented it.
  • Flawlessk
    Flawlessk Posts: 68
    Options
    It's awful that i like some of these films haha. Such as the notebook and battle los angeles (sorry for my bad taste lol)

I have to agree to most of them though. Didn't like Twilight, Harry Potter or PS I love you, although i read and liked each of the books. PS i love you is so different why bother pretending its the same story?

Ditto Lost in translation

Also human centipede and would like to add Splice - 2 films made just to make you feel uncomfortable? And great news...human centipede 2!

Damned by dawn. Just don't do it. It isn't even funny that it's bad. It's just plain boring!

Plus, nearly every film on the scyfy channel haha