Need advice from guys..

Options
124»

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I ask, if some random dude came up to you at the gym and he was cute and on approach he seemed like a complete moron or *kitten* or that he was completely trying to skate on the fact that he was hot, how many of you would give him the time of day and how many would push him off as a knucklehead who wasnt worth a minute?

I wouldn't be into that at all. :noway:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    So, did you make your move, Toots?? :bigsmile:
  • toots99
    Options
    I haven't seen them (there's a few to choose from :wink: ) in a few days. They're probably MFP members, and read this thread and saw my picture, then quit my gym. :tongue:
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm probably going to get into trouble for letting you in on this secret; but I'm willing to chance it. Now this is very important so listen carefully.

Just walk up and say: " Hi! You clearly are a pro at this , can you help me with ______"

It's that simple. WE ARE GUYS! WE ARE NOT COMPLICATED! You will know in 20 seconds whether he is interested or not and you have lost nothing!

--out
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen them (there's a few to choose from :wink: ) in a few days. They're probably MFP members, and read this thread and saw my picture, then quit my gym. :tongue:

whack.gif

If they're members then they're out buying a new suit, cleaning out their cars (or buying new ones) and making dinner reservations at a romantic inn. :wink:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Maybe to offer you private sessions at home.....
  • toots99
    Options
    Maybe to offer you private sessions at home.....

Now THAT would be good! :smile:

Gorilla, your comment on my status today about my going to the gym ("Make any friends?") made me giggle. :laugh: