Lose 5 Pounds a Month March 2011 Challenge

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Kel, I'm sure you'll do great on your 5 and 8k's , you are part of the reason I thought I could do one and did complete it.....you really inspire me
    :bigsmile: :cry: :bigsmile: :cry: :bigsmile: Its like a proud parent moment for me, Tina! :drinker: :bigsmile:
    :heart: u girl!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    So much for March being a beter month for me.. in laws are all moved in across the street and I started back at my old job to shut my in laws up. Stress stress stress and ugh, it shows.. come on April!

Mar 1st 194.4
    Mar 7th 193.2
    Mar 14th 197.4
    Mar 21st 195.8
    Mar 31st 197.8

Worst month ever since I started :grumble:
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Bru - Sorry about all the stress in your life and you're right, it does show on the scales. In-laws living across the street :noway: can be hard to deal with even if they're the best people in the world. My sister is losing her job and may have to move it with us for a while and that is stressing me out. Love my sister, but still... Just shake it off and tomorrow is a new day and a new month. You are doing great.

lisamflick - WOW, great loss this month. Way to go.

As for me, woke up late this morning and in all rush, I forgot to weigh in so I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and use that as my March ending weight as well as my April beginning.

See everyone on the April board:smile:
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for March Challenge 234.4 3/2/11.
    End weight 3/30/11 229.0
    So somehow I did pull it off at a 5.4lb loss!!!
    Yeah!
    Not sure how I did it but there we have it. Went to the Dr Tues and was down #10 in 6 weeks and got a hug from my RN!!!!
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Congrats peoples!

March 1: 137.4
    March 31: 134.4

3 pounds yay!

I'll see you guys in April.
  • tres1967
    tres1967 Posts: 177
    Options
    Weighing in a day early, my daughter was here and I ate anything that wasn't nailed down and if it was I gnawed it around the edges. Looking forward to April and warmer weather. Also I just downloaded the MFP app on my Blackberry, I'm still trying to get used to it but it is unfortunate that there are no message boards available, at least I can be consistent with tracking food and try to check in here as often as possible

3/30 177
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Kel, I'm sure you'll do great on your 5 and 8k's , you are part of the reason I thought I could do one and did complete it.....you really inspire me

Phyljen--great job on passing up the cake, I think that is harder than running, HA!!!!!

Zucena- hope it calms down for you some but CONGRATS on the great loss

lisamflick, don't be disappointed 9.4lbs is AWESOME

Amanda, thanks for the encouragement I am trying to get some pics ready so I can post on my anniversary, thanks!

Hope you all had a great hump day, talk to you all tomorrow
    looking forward to see your progress pics. post them soon.
    i was happy to weigh in this morning and see the 130's again. Good bye 140's!!!!! I was 139.2 so that means about a 3 pound loss for March. YIPPEE. I am looking forward to the new April challenge! Phyljen Good luck everyone!!!:smile:
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    March was so much better than February. Must be the spring weather that has me re-motivated. Total loss for March is 7.6 lbs. :bigsmile:

March 1 - 181.6
    March 7 - 177.2
    March 14 - 175.8
    March 21 - 175.6
    March 28 - 175.0
    March 31 - 174.0

See you all on the April board.
  • zucena
    zucena Posts: 43
    Options
    Wow!! Loved this challenge 8.7 lbs lost for March!!! :smooched:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    March 1st: 201.2 lbs
    March 7th: 199.2 lbs
    March 9th: 197.6 lbs
    March 18th: 194.4 lbs
    March 31st: 194.4 lbs - I haven't weighed in since 3/18 since I'm not weighing till Easter!

So will take the 6.8lbs lost in March!:happy:
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    March 1st: 201.2 lbs
    March 7th: 199.2 lbs
    March 9th: 197.6 lbs
    March 18th: 194.4 lbs
    March 31st: 194.4 lbs - I haven't weighed in since 3/18 since I'm not weighing till Easter!

So will take the 6.8lbs lost in March!:happy:
    WOW Congratulations!
    Now I'm looking for the new thread for April Phyljen:laugh:
  • JeanHaynes
    JeanHaynes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am in for another month. My starting weight for March is 186 (which is 5 pounds less than my starting weight for February was). :smile:

I am just getting a over a bout of the flu which account for about half of my weight loss so far, but I have lost 3 pounds and I am now at 183.

I ended the month at 182. I only lost 4 pounds, but it is better than a sharp stick in the eye! :)
  • mandysjourney
    mandysjourney Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot to post on Friday. I lost 5kgs for March so about 11-12lbs. Wohoo
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Dont know what I did wrong in March...I seem to be stuck or hit a plateau....I've up my exercise to 45-60mins and 6 times a week and nothing...Hopefully April will be better

Mar 1: 178
    Mar 7: 180
    Mar 14: 178.5
    Mar 21: 179
    Mar 28: 179
    Mar 31: 179[ Goal: 173 lbs]