Lose 5 Pounds a Month March 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• jessalice66
    jessalice66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow... brilliant! I can't wait. I'm certain I'll loose more weight with some support like this! x
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Im In again. :happy:

I lost 4 pounds in febuary! Thats pretty much a record I never can seem to lose more than 2 or 3 per month haha..

If I lose 5 pounds This month I will NEVER Have to see the 150's again!!!

See you tomarrow with my Starting Weight :flowerforyou:
  • CamHan
    Options
    Count me in!
  • CamHan
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Foutlaw77
    Foutlaw77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    perfect timing....I am training for a 1/2 marathon, just what I need!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Oh, BRU, just in time.I honestly just looked at the todays on the old one and was going to ask how long you were going to keep us in suspense :love: but you didn't let me down...I was soooo on the edge of my seat.:bigsmile: ..so THANKS!!! and I am going to go do some calve lifts and do a little walking just in your honor...you are saving me ya know because I probably wouldn't be doing anything this evening but becuase you put the challange out there I am on it...so lets go ladies and make the BMK girls proud!!!:blushing:
  • Jessabi93
    Jessabi93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! 5lbs will take me below the 13st (182lbs) mark - I can't even remember the last time I was 12st something! I'm determined to do it :D
  • amandamarie91
    Options
    I'm in too. Definately could use the motivation.
  • crlynch26
    Options
    I'm in. I need a challenge to keep me motivated!
  • MoM2LayLa09
    Options
    I'm in! I lost 6 lbs in February and another 5 in march would be awesome! : )
  • mrsschlerb99
    Options
    I'm new here and just started tracking my food on Saturday. Count me in! Thanks!
  • mandysjourney
    mandysjourney Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi I too am new here I lost 1.7kg (4 pound) in my first week Yah! would love to join everyone else with 5 pound for March
  • 55tolose
    Options
    k iv been staying up untill 12 and not getting up untill 9 this is going to stop. I am going to set an alarm and I am waking up and working on my reading for my classes at 6:00 am every day that way when hubby gets home with the computer I can sit the kids down for breakfast and get to work. It always takes me sooo long to read my chapters and I am falling behind in both medical terminology so Im going to be really strict on myself.

Like weightloss I need to be accountable for this. I will be saying good night every night and I will be announcing what time I woke up when hubby gets home with the computer every morning. I have to do this. I missed 2 chapter quizes because I was too busy getting ready for the presentation and I am not done with my synopsis that are due tomorrow! so Im going to get up at 6 in the morning and get to work on them. I have not read 2.5 chapters in the first class and I am late to begin reading my psychology chapter. So I hope noone minds but I will be saying good night and good morning to everyone and keeping myself on a tight schedual so that I can continue to keep doing my nightly exercises at the school gym. I have decided to skip tonight Im going straight to bed as soon as I get my synopsis compleeted!!! sorry and thanks for listening : )
  • 55tolose
    Options
    Goodnight everyone : ) its just about 9:30

Well I skipped my Exercise tonight but I got my two synopsis done!

Now I can wake up an hour before my son gets up and work on my reading : ) I will haveabout 1 solid hour if I wake up at six and then I will have to get the kids breakfast and balancesome reading for the second hour and a half before I head to school. so all in all I did good tonight.

I Plan on exercising tomorrow night tho!! and going to bed before 10 every night : )
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I AM IN TOO AGAIN. ONLY LOST ONE POUND OVER AND OVER ALL LAST MONTH. GAIN LOSE GAIN LOSE. NOT FUNNY.
    SO I STARTED THE 30 DAY SHRED THIS MORNING AND DID THE BEGINNER PART. I'LL BE DOING THAT FOR A FEW DAYS FOR SURE.
    GLAD TO BE IN ON MARCH FIRST. NEW GOALS, NEW MONTH, NEW FRIENDS. PHYLJEN.:laugh:
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone - welcome to the 1st of march.

my starting weight is ...214lb

goal weight for challenge is .... 199lb - which will put me under 15 Stone and I can't remeber the last time i was there.

I am really struggling to eat all my exercise calories a few times over the last week I have netted less 1000 calories which I know isn't good. I did an hours Zumba class last night after my evening meal and then ended up having 3 weetabix, with milk, sugar and a little cream as I was in negative net calories!

I really don't think I could eat any more as I was going to bed about half an hour later - wondering if I should look at some sort of shake type thing instead?

Any suggestions greatfully recieved.

TM
  • Serenity79
    Options
    I'm in! Was disappointed with my Feb weight loss and want to do better in March.

March 1st: 152
  • ZumbaGirl86
    Options
    March 1st: 125
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    and here we are on March 1st!!

My weight today = 145lbs

Lets shake off another 5!!!
  • tmccutcheon
    tmccutcheon Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am in also. As I am new to this site (a bit over 1 week) this will be my first monthly challenge. Starting weight is 170.6