"Shreddin' It & Forgettin' It"

Options

Replies

• bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Day 10 level 2 done!!! Woohoo! 1/3 of the way there.
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Day 10, level 1 done. I had set my alarm to get up super early (before 4am) and get my shred on, but ended up sleeping through my alarm. So I had to wait until after I got off work to do it and the BF was here and he was cheering me on. Cute. He didn't care to join in though. Tomorrow I will be starting level 2 and may be taking a little preview tonight to see whats in store for me. I'm a little nervous.

Also, today I went to a vitamin store and bought noni juice. Anyone ever try it? It smells like feet and tastes terrible, but its supposed to be amazingly good for you. You only need an ounce a day, so I took it in a shot glass, followed by a ton of water. Why can't chocolate be amazingly good for you? I'd be super healthy.
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Day 6 L1 done. I also tried level 2 today, just because I was feeling ambitious! I found level 2 went by way faster than level 1 seems to. I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow, I may do both again.

Keep up the great work everyone! I love seeing how people are doing.
  • henrykelsey10
    henrykelsey10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How well does this 30 Day shred actually work?
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Day 8 ~ L1 & L2 done! Whew, what a workout. I didn't have time to go for my normal 30 minute walk, so I decided to do L2 of the shred.

e2c7c8047f6549e.gif
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    Day 3 of L1 complete!
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Damn alarm quit on me this morning I think... Unless I am turning it off in my sleep??? Ah well, I'll be shredding tonight!

I'm from mid-west Florida!
  • pj_writer
    pj_writer Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 7 done

I can't believe I've done it every day for a week!

I've been feeling really tired and low energy the last couple of days though - maybe because it's my TOTM? I have had to really force myself to get into those workout clothes and do the shred :yawn:
    I've been glad afterwards that I've done it though.

I'm not sure my body likes doing it every day without a break though :frown: My right knee hurts when I do the side lunges so I had to modify today and tried ballet squats instead. I've also got a niggly right shoulder/neck injury - I slipped on the stairs at the weekend and jarred my neck and it's still sore... I'm not sure if all the weight lifting it helping but I really don't want to stop because I'll get out of the habit of doing it! It's not getting any worse with doing the shred, it's just not getting better but maybe it would take time whatever I'm doing.

my weight hasn't changed but my jeans are looser so something is definitely working!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    So I did yesterday's Day 6 on Level 2 this morning and I feel good. I think I might try to do today's Day 7 this afternoon. We'll see.
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Day 1, level 2 done. I am definitely not a fan of this one. Maybe just because I'm not that good at it yet. Shred on ladies!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I finished level 1 today- 10 days straight!

I didn't put my all into it today, probably because I'm emotionally in a bad place after what happened yesterday. I was still sweating, but my HRM said I only burned 60 cals in the 20 minutes. It had to have gone on the fritz, because I can mop floors and burn that..haha.

I'm going to give level 2 a try again tomorrow, not sure if I'm ready but I'll try.
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    Day 10 Level 2 finished! I also walked/jogged 3 km on my treadmill...even though I didn't feel so good. My tummy is really bothering me and I have made way too many trips to the bathroom this morning:( I hope this goes away sometime today because I'm really not in the mood to be sick! I hope you are all having a fabulous day :smile: Good job shredders! :heart:
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Day 9, level 1 DONE.

:drinker:
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done. Today I did Shred 2. Before doing shred, did 30 min of elliptical & 20 min of walking on treadmill.
  • shanna5
    shanna5 Posts: 69
    Options
    Day 10 completed - did level 2 today (I think it's my 3rd day at this level). Didn't get up early enough to do cardio, will do it tonight.

I wasnt going to weigh myself until the 30 days was over, but I caved. I think I lost 1 pound! I dont trust my scale, but I weighed myself 5 times and got the exact same number each time, so I'll go w/ it! Hopefully I'll start feeling stronger and lose inches like everyone else, I'm just convinced that my body is not capable of it!
  • Dawn111567
    Options
    Day 10 done. It was hard to get through today, I wasn't mentally into it. I am just getting impatient and want to see a change.
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Did my day 8, had a nice walk at school after all and played wii fit for almost an hour.
    I only took half of the calories burned from the wii fit because I don't believe what it told me

Oh and I did like 5 non-modified push ups but then it started hurting my ribs. so I don't know what happened there.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    omg! just finished day one, level two of 30DS. it's super fun! i was soooo ready for a change of pace. i found the workout really concentrates on the arm/shoulder area. wonder if i'll be sore tomorrow? :) i don't usually sweat very much when i exert myself, i just turn red as a beet, and my fiance's still laughing...
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    OK back on the plan tomorrow which will be day 7 for me. I took a two day break. I've been traveling for business and had fully intended to work out at the hotel . but for some reason I woke up at 2:30 a.m. this morning and did not go back to sleep until 30 minutes before I was planning to get up to work out. I hate that! So needless to say, I slept until I had to get up for my meeting. Tomorrow back on the plan!!! Maybe those two days of rest will do me good. I'll let you know. I can still feel the efects from my work out on Tuesday.
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 11 level 2 complete.

I was seriously lacking energy today but managed to push though.