Anyone fancy startin 30 day shred tmro :-)

Options

Replies

• angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    7 hours and no one has posted!! :(

I only follow two group...and I have been the only one to post for 7 hours!!!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

This past week has been a little hectic to say the least. Due to house guests and no privacy to work out, I've missed 4 days. :ohwell: Come Sunday, I was so excited to work out because I actually missed it. Day 11 was great and I felt really good working out like I didn't lose any momentum... but during the cool-down hamstring stretches, something popped in my inner thigh. I don't know if it's a muscle or tendon but whatever it is, it's sore. I've never had an injury like this and after inquiring on MFP, I was told to ice it and not to work out until it feels better. :grumble: I'm hoping this will only last a few days and then I can get right back at it. I've made a commitment to do the 30 Day Shred and even if I don't finish it in the 30 days, finish it I will!! :bigsmile:

Don't worry Angie... I'm with you in this!! :happy:
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Did level 2 Day 5 last night!! Still kicking my butt!!! But since I saw 5 inches fall off after level one....I am going to keep doing it!!! During level 1...after day 5 I started adding more cardio....I started walking 3 miles after the workout....Not sure if I am ready to do that with level 2....and since I am half way done with level 2....I start worring about level 3..........

To SSampley....I am sticking with it!!!!

Five inches after Level 1... that's fantastic!! I see you finished Level 2 earlier today and was wondering if you've continued to lose inches? I know I've lost inches as well but I'm not going to measure myself until Day 15 and then again on Day 30. I did take pics on the first day and am quite excited to see the difference once I'm finished.
    Congrats on your progress and let us know how Level 3 goes.
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I do day 28 today! I'm still on Level 1 because I don't want to do Level 2 until I can do all of the push ups in Level 1 without modifications. I'm taking my time. I'm down three inches in my waist and several pounds... thrilled.

I have also been doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism in the evenings as often as I can.

On Friday I will start my second round of 30 day shred as well as 6 week 6 pack in the evenings. I heart Jillian!
  • Cheylaing
    Cheylaing Posts: 99
    Options
    Hey girls...not been able to stay on long cause use net on my phone...Wat bout that level 3 eh...holy sh#t batman its tough..never got it done yesterday so got 2 to do today lol done 1 of them this mornin an will do one tonight...i was really tired after doin it today lol...here's i've lost 1.2lb this week and half inch of my bust an half of top of my arm...my plan this week is not so much snackin and ordered a billy banks tia bo 4 dvd's for 7 pound..an the reviews on it are really good so can't wait to try that in couple day's :-) x
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    7 hours and no one has posted!! :(

I only follow two group...and I have been the only one to post for 7 hours!!!!

I am still here! hahaha :flowerforyou:
  • SSampley
    Options
    I measured this morning which I never look forward to but HOORAY!!!!! I will list them like this start/today: hips (or fat as I like to call it) 45in/42in waist 37 in/35 my thiegh is the same but weight is 185/180!! I lost 3 pounds this week!! HOORAY!!! :happy:
    I am still on level 2 and feel like I am doing pretty good...still struggle with some but will keep going!!
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Did level 2 Day 5 last night!! Still kicking my butt!!! But since I saw 5 inches fall off after level one....I am going to keep doing it!!! During level 1...after day 5 I started adding more cardio....I started walking 3 miles after the workout....Not sure if I am ready to do that with level 2....and since I am half way done with level 2....I start worring about level 3..........

To SSampley....I am sticking with it!!!!

Five inches after Level 1... that's fantastic!! I see you finished Level 2 earlier today and was wondering if you've continued to lose inches? I know I've lost inches as well but I'm not going to measure myself until Day 15 and then again on Day 30. I did take pics on the first day and am quite excited to see the difference once I'm finished.
    Congrats on your progress and let us know how Level 3 goes.

I measure myself tonight...before I start level 3.....I hope there are more inches lost!!! I also have taken pictures....at the start...after level 1...and tonight I will take pictures....
    I am a little worried about level 3....but I will power through it!!!
  • angievaughn
    Options
    I measured this morning which I never look forward to but HOORAY!!!!! I will list them like this start/today: hips (or fat as I like to call it) 45in/42in waist 37 in/35 my thiegh is the same but weight is 185/180!! I lost 3 pounds this week!! HOORAY!!! :happy:
    I am still on level 2 and feel like I am doing pretty good...still struggle with some but will keep going!!

Way to go!!! that is great!!! I start level 3 today...but level 2 is still kicking my butt!! I have just spent 10 days on each level....but each level still kicks my butty!!!

It is so wonderful to see those inches come off!!! I have not lost a lot of weight with this workout.......but in the middle of level one...I was also walking and that helped......level 2....I was only able to do that work out...and was done!!!

Once I finish level three......I am not sure what I will do next!!!

Any ideas???
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting it it again after giving up after 8 days last time - I find the weekends difficult to fnd the time. I'll add you D
  • Cheylaing
    Cheylaing Posts: 99
    Options
    That's excellent..makes it all worth it eh :-) well done
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Well...before I started level 3 last night...I measured myself....and from doing level 2.....i lost............5 inches again!!!!

1/2 inch right arm
    1/2 inch left arm
    1 inch in the chest....not sure if that is a good thing!!
    nothing in the waist or hips!!...which sucks!!
    1/2 inch in the right thigh
    1 inch in the left thigh
    1inch in the right calf
    1/2 in the left calf

for a total of 5 inches......but the scale is not moving...it's staying the same!!!! Which I can not stand!!
    What good is inch lost vs weight loss? Can anyone tell me????
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Level 3.......I did all the modified moves......and i probably shouldn't of. But I was pretty worked up about how hard it looked.....and did not give myself any credit....so when I was done....i didn't feel that I had done my best....so I did Leslie Sansome 3 miles fast video!!

Tonight....it is hardcore with JM!!!
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    hey ladies :D i am back after a week of intense OT at work... I totally slacked last week!

I got bored of level 2 after doing it for 6 days straight, so I went out to buy the JM metabolism video... and Target didn't have it! So I bought the "Shred it with Weights" video. Has anyone heard of it? It's a kettleball workout, but I did it with an 8lb weight and... OMG. I couldn't work out for two days because my muscles were so sore. I definitely recommend that video :wink:

Anyway, my work schedule is back to normal, and last night I started Level 3... WHOA. Angie, I'm in the same boat with you - except I could barely do the modified versions! You know the jumping butt kicks? I could barely get off the ground lol. However, that's what starting level 2 felt like... so we can power through it!

How many days does everyone have left? I have ten more days... I wonder if level 3 will be easy by then. Prolly not! I can't wait to see everyone's final measurements, and post mine :bigsmile:
  • angievaughn
    Options
    hey ladies :D i am back after a week of intense OT at work... I totally slacked last week!

I got bored of level 2 after doing it for 6 days straight, so I went out to buy the JM metabolism video... and Target didn't have it! So I bought the "Shred it with Weights" video. Has anyone heard of it? It's a kettleball workout, but I did it with an 8lb weight and... OMG. I couldn't work out for two days because my muscles were so sore. I definitely recommend that video :wink:

Anyway, my work schedule is back to normal, and last night I started Level 3... WHOA. Angie, I'm in the same boat with you - except I could barely do the modified versions! You know the jumping butt kicks? I could barely get off the ground lol. However, that's what starting level 2 felt like... so we can power through it!

How many days does everyone have left? I have ten more days... I wonder if level 3 will be easy by then. Prolly not! I can't wait to see everyone's final measurements, and post mine :bigsmile:

Glad you are back!! I have 9 more days!! Yay me!!!
    I have heard of Shred it with weights...but have not tried it!!
    I have to figure out what to do next......it was easy to know what work out I was going to do all month long!!
    Now after the 30 day shred....I have no idea!!!
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Just wanted to say GREAT JOB LADIES!! :drinker:
    You're all pushing through it and from the sounds of it, it's really paying off.
    Congrats on your commitment! You're all awesome! :smooched:

I may be a little behind but I will continue to post until I'm finished my 30 days. :flowerforyou:
  • sdgirl22
    Options
    Even after my 30 days, i'm going to keep posting too. I just started a month long diet plan (the women's health deadline diet, pretty easy and flexible) and I'd like to alternate Level 3, the shred it with weights, and running for another 30 days. I'm coming up to my deadline (June 6th) so it's crunch time!!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Today was my 30th day! I'm 5'2 with a small frame and lost 8.5 pounds, 3" in my waist, and feel so much stronger! ...I'm still on Level 1, and I plan to do Level 1 every other day for another month, alternating with something else. At least, that's the current plan. I'm thinking Level 2 in May. Yeah, I take it slow!
  • SSampley
    Options
    Angie! Inches are INCHES!!! Inches gone make your clothes fit and feel better! Dont down play the inches...

Cheylaing~ Thanks!! It does make it worth it I cant tell you how excited I am about getting below 180! haha Thanks for starting this challange.

Karlajamaica Your doing good, if taking it slow is helping its great! I love that we can all do our own pace.

Sdgirl~ Glad your back!! and good for you for coming back!! Thats the hardest part!!

SassyT3~So glad your gonna stick with it and keep posting...I'm totally loving the update!!

I think everyone is doing a good job! I am still on level 2 and dont know that I will make it to level 3 by the 30 day mark but I am ok with that, I have had trouble with balance and and sometime my left calf will get so tight, that I was scared to go up to level 2 for a while...I am proud of all of us for sticking to it!!
  • sdgirl22
    Options
    @ karla - WOW!!! That's really amazing :) Congrats!! That inspires me to keep up with it.

@sampley - thank you ma'am! Are you still splitting workouts and doing the shred one a day and treadmill once a day? I was wondering how your progress is going. I tried to do it, and I managed for two days (was totally proud of myself)... but I can't get out of bed that early. Also, have you noticed you noticed an increase in speed or endurance? After one week of shred, I went from running at 4.5mph to 5.2, and I can run a mile in 10:30...for me that's crazy fast!!! I think the improvement in my run time is my favorite part of this program (ok, ok, SECOND.. nothing bets those inches coming off).