Anyone fancy startin 30 day shred tmro :-)

Options

Replies

• Cheylaing
    Cheylaing Posts: 99
    Options
    Well done everyone..sorry i missed the last week of it wi bein ill...started tae bo now an loving it...lol :-)
  • rocky03
    rocky03 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm starting TODAY (again) I have 34 days til a vacation in Vegas... We can do this!!!:smokin:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Day 12, Level 1.... back at it today and boy did it feel good. Decided to stay at Level 1 since I've been off the last two weeks. :frown: I felt strong doing it... it was really good to exercise again! :tongue: I think I will remain at Level 1 for a couple more days then move up to Level 2 - for the first time. I heard it's tough due to the planks but I say... bring it on!! If Level 1 has taught me anything, it's that if you work hard and follow the DVD, you will definitely see results!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!! I AM DONE!!! I am so very glad cause I started to struggle with doing the same thing I like this video but feel I need to mix it up to keep me interested, maybe the cardio max one or a zumba one and rotate them out, I think that with the running will keep me on track!!
    ok time for the stats... going to list as start/finish
    waist= 37 to 35
    hips= 45 to 40
    thiegh= 23 to 22 (didnt measure at the begining :( )
    Weight= 185 to 178

so I have lost a total of 8 inches and 7lbs!! holy cow I didnt think I did that well till I had to figure the stats! I am so very glad I stuck with this I made it past 180 thats where I always get stuck!! Good job to those who have stuck with it and those who are re-starting!
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Day 13, Level 1... Done!!

Congrats SSampley... awesome results!! So glad you were able to push past the dreaded 180! :drinker:
    Makes me excited to finish and see what's in store for me.
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    I did it...I did it...I did it!!!
    Finished the 30 Day Shred!! I even kicked it up a notch and did it with 5 lbs weights!!!! I almost wanted to cry....because I did something and followed through just for me!!! It's a first!!!
    I will measure tonight......I have already lost 10 inches on this program....I wonder if i have lost anymore....even if I have not.....10 inches is nothing to take lightly!!!! I hope everyone still hangs in there!!!

Congrats Angie... still waiting to hear back from you with your fantastic results!!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I did it...I did it...I did it!!!
    Finished the 30 Day Shred!! I even kicked it up a notch and did it with 5 lbs weights!!!! I almost wanted to cry....because I did something and followed through just for me!!! It's a first!!!
    I will measure tonight......I have already lost 10 inches on this program....I wonder if i have lost anymore....even if I have not.....10 inches is nothing to take lightly!!!! I hope everyone still hangs in there!!!

Congrats Angie... still waiting to hear back from you with your fantastic results!!

I felt great after finishing the 30 Day Shred.....After level 2 I did not lose any more inches!!!
    But I think that 10 inches in one month is great!! I also did not lose any weight......doing this video....but I didn't gain any either!!!!
    So, this past week I have done the Biggest Loser Cardio Max....and lost 1.2 pounds in a week!!! So, I am going on to this video!!!
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Day 14, Level 1... done! Almost half way there!!

I agree... 10 inches in a month is fabulous!! Thanks for helping me push through with this workout. That's awesome that you've lost weight in your first week with the new video... just proves you have to mix it up. Keep up the great work girl!! :flowerforyou:
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Day 14, Level 1... done! Almost half way there!!

I agree... 10 inches in a month is fabulous!! Thanks for helping me push through with this workout. That's awesome that you've lost weight in your first week with the new video... just proves you have to mix it up. Keep up the great work girl!! :flowerforyou:

Your can do it!!! It will feel so good once you are done and can tell everyone that you did it!!! That you followed through and made it!! I am proud of you!!! Keep it up!!!!:happy:
  • Cheylaing
    Cheylaing Posts: 99
    Options
    Waw You's done amazing...look forward to hearin your results sassy....look for you lookin for summit else to try i ordered billy blanks taebo dvd's of the net and can't praise it enough..and burns loads of calories...there's no push up or squat's or they kind o exercises..its a mix between tae kuan do and boxing..its fast an its a brilliant workout and the more i do it the more i want to do lol i.m addicted and it makes me feel amazing...first time i put the dvd on i thought yeah right then i won't keep up wi that but when i eventually tried it was tough but second time was easier an 3rd was great an now more i do the more i love it...i.m so exited that i've found something that i 120 percent look forward to doing an can't get enough of lol i didn't think that would be possible wi any kind of exercise....i look forward to seein Wat results i.m gonna get..an in away to start collectin the whole of tae bo dvd's i can get lol the one i have just now is billy blanks ultimate collection..its 4 dvd's for 7 quid :-)
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    Took today off for a family day but will be back at it tomorrow. I started Level 2 yesterday and wowzers... those planks kill me! Kinda feels like it did when I first started the Shred except in different spots... lower back, upper back/shoulders, buns. :laugh: Oh well, I know the results will be worth it. So that was Day 17... only 13 more to go. Although I feel to be fair I should extend it to 36 days since I did 16 days at Level 1 - giving each level a full 10 days. Idk... I'll play it by ear when I reach Day 30, as I may be ready to move on to something else. Thanks for checking back and for the support. :heart:

@ Chey - Glad to hear you found something you love!! I tried those videos when they first came out years ago and found them hard. I don't think I was ready to put that much effort into my weight loss at the time - probably should have. :wink: Good luck and I hope your results are amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Sassy....I am still checking in on you!!! Glad to see you are still sticking to it!!!! I am proud of you!!
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Day 19 (Day 3, Level 2)... DONE! Little hard on the hips but I'm pushing through. :bigsmile:

Aww... thanks Angie. Yep, I'm going to finish this challenge!! Like I said before... I promised myself I was going to follow through and complete this. Thanks for your support girl... it's much appreciated!! :flowerforyou:
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Day 20... done!! (Day 4, Level 2) Getting a wee bit easier so I stepped it up with the elliptical for 22 minutes. Whew! :wink:
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Sassy.....Level three was easier for me too!! And I didn't lose any more inches during that last 10 days!!! I am so glad you are still sticking with it!!!! I am still here with you!!!! Until the end!!!
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Day 21 (D5, L2)... done. Then did the elliptical for 30 minutes. I better be down at my weigh-in tomorrow.

Thanks again Angie!! :smooched:
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Day 22 (D6, L2)... done!
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Day 23 (D7, L2)... done!
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Keep it going....I am still here....supporting and waiting for you to finish your goal!!! You can do it!!! I should say...You ARE doing it!!!
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Day 24 (D8, L2) plus 22 minutes of elliptical (6.1 km) done! I just keep going, day-by-day, feeling strong and getting smaller... so excited to see my inch loss when I'm finally finished. :bigsmile:

Thank you Angie... sometimes all it takes is one person to care enough!! Loving your support girl. :smooched: How are things going with the Cardio-Max workout?? I bought the dvd to try it next since you were losing weight with it. Is that still the case and are you finding that it's toning you? Really curious about it and the results. Chat soon! :happy: