Anyone fancy startin 30 day shred tmro :-)

Options
Lets get shreddin...heythis is my 8th day wi mfp an it's great but would love a little challenge to help me thru so i've never done a round of 30 day shred b4 an i've had the dvd for months now...anyone fancy startin tmro...an can anyone give input on calories?i no ppl put 20 min circuit trainin but what bout for level 2 an 3 :-)

Replies

• mommasamfa
    mommasamfa Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    funny you ask, I was thinking about starting it today!
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started a couple of weeks ago but didn't stick with it. I started last night and WILL stick with it this time! Though we may not start on the same days we can encourage each other through it :flowerforyou:

Just a side note...I love seeing my little butterfly moving across my ticker! LOL!
  • kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Today was day 6 for me! :-) I've committed myself to doing it every day, no matter what, for the 30 days. We can do this!
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Today was day 6 for me! :-) I've committed myself to doing it every day, no matter what, for the 30 days. We can do this!

Yes we can! I really didn't want to do it last night, kept thinking of reasons why I shouldn't. However, I did it and I felt great. This morning I weighed and lost 2.2 lbs....one of the biggest losses I've had yet! That is motivation enough for me! Well that and the way I feel after a workout!
  • HiJam
    HiJam Posts: 22
    Options
    I just picked up the dvd at Wally-World. The plan is to start today though I am a little nervous after reading about the soreness factor. I Jazzercise 2-3x a week and plan to do this on my non-Jazz days.
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    groans! ok i'm in too. i got through to Level 3 and did one day of it and havent touched it since!! i'll start with you tomorrow. i've never done 30 days straight so lets give this a go!!!

COME ON !!!!!!!!
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    That's great...well how bout we give our weights tmro an maybe our measurements aswel because i've heard a few ppl say even sometimes when there's no weight loss there's inches comin off...ooo i.m exited now :-) x
  • mommasamfa
    Options
    I'm starting it right now. Kinda nervous. =S
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I was planning to start tomorrow anyway so great timing! I've never done the 30 day shred before so am a bit nervous. I'll check in tomorrow with weights / measurements. Good luck everyone!
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    Brilliant guy's...together we can all keep each other going...i might have a flick thru the dvd just now to get the just of it ha :-)
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm actually planning to start it too. I will buy the dvd tonight, take measurements tomorrow morning and start tomorrow night.

This is great! I've never done this before either but I hear you can get great results from the Shred.
  • mommasamfa
    Options
    So I did my first day of it. I will say I am SOOO sore. It was worth it. Easy to follow, easy on my joints, not a long video, and not too many complicated moves. I did it without weights and it still kicked my butt. I'm so happy that I found it. I feel like I'm finally working out.
  • Cheylaing
    Cheylaing Posts: 99
    Options
    Hey mommasanfa...i was just away to ask how you got on...thats great!i.m gonna go buy a measuring tape this mornin for my measurements an will weigh in soon then shred before dinner :-) can't wait to get started x
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    I.m sorry i just weighed myself now i.m pound an half heavier than yesterday lol shred please kick my fat *kitten*'ets lol into shape :-) will check in later wi measurements shred squad x
  • misschaplin
    Options
    Hi all, Im new to the site, and have seen loads of posts about the 30 day shred, could someone fill me in please, can I buy this DvD from amazon?
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    Hi misschaplin :-) yeah i got mine of amazon for about 4 pounds...its usually over 10...if you order it you can just join in wi us when it come's...:-) i tried it a couple time's when i first got it but had no motivation an got board lol but im just new to mfp to this is my 9th day an i feel really positive now an motivated because you no other ppl are doing the same an its a good we challenge x
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    Ok here's my weight an measurements
    1st march 162lb
    neck 13.7in
    waist 33.4in
    arm 11.4in
    hip 41.3in
    thigh 24.8in
  • misschaplin
    Options
    Thanks I will order it tommorow and then join in. good luck all :)
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    Hey well that's me done day 1 i done level 1 and 2...only just managed it tho....i normally do other work out dvd's as my exercise but i.m gonna just stick to the shred dvd an see how it works out...away to take my wee boy to feed the ducks now before i seize up ha :-)
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    I just picked up the dvd at Wally-World. The plan is to start today though I am a little nervous after reading about the soreness factor. I Jazzercise 2-3x a week and plan to do this on my non-Jazz days.

oh you will be sore. I could barely walk for two days. Took one day of rest and got right back into it and each day it improves.