Anyone fancy startin 30 day shred tmro :-)

Options

Replies

• skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I feel bad, I didn't do yesterdays cause I was too hungover haha, I feel really bad though cause my calorie intake over the weekend has been waaaaaaaaay over!! I will do it twice today to make up for it! why does alcohol have to have so many calories! ;)
  • jbgypsy
    jbgypsy Posts: 13
    Options
    Level 1 day 3... wow still in pain but much better today. I guess it will get easier. I hope...

1847530.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

exercise.png
  • jbgypsy
    Options
    Thats awesome, I am looking forward to some new clothes at the end of the 30 days. hope i will be buying a smaller size...:bigsmile:
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've done it for 6 days in a row now. I feel sore every morning but I don't think I've lost any inches or pounds yet. So i gotta say, because of that I feel a little discouraged but I'm determined to stick with it!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 2 complete!!

Everything that was posted by those who have gone before me is true.. my poor muscle are in agony!! :happy:

I've been working out for about 45-60 minutes 5 days a week prior to starting shred, so 20 minutes doesn't seem like much (although I'm working much harder doing this!!!). I was wondering who else is supplementing this workout with extra time at the gym? I think I'm going to add 20 minutes of moderate cardio daily. Also, how many are doing this daily? I'm planning on doing 9 days, then 1 day off, of each level, and that will be my 30 days.

Hey Ladies,

- Today was my 15th day on the Shred (Level 1) and I'm loving it. Like you all, I was in pain at first, and had to modify even the modified exercises! Now I just modify some of the pushups.

- I also try to do some extra cardio (running and walking) as well as some yoga.

- I take of Sundays, which is really working for me because I feel stronger on Mondays.

- I'm not doing the workout the traditional way, and won't be starting level 2 until 30 days are over... or I might do another workout all together for variety

Keep up the good work guys!
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I run about 1 mile, looking to increase that soon, in the morning before work, then do 30 day shred before I go to sleep at night.
  • emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started today...I bought them through Video On Demand on Amazon, so i only have Level 1 right now. Do I have it right that I just keep on with Level 1 until I feel like I can move up to Level 2? Or am i supposed to do Level 1 for 30 days, then Level 2 for 30 days, and so on?

I'm planning on doing it every other day and c25k on the opposite days, with one rest day, if that makes a difference.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    The way it is supposed to work is you do level one for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, and then level 3 for 10 days. Some people stay on the levels for longer if they feel they need to.

I'm starting over today so I will be on level 1 day 1.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I made it through day number six last night.... Day 7 tonight.....Have never made it this far......last time I quit after day 4.......

I have started doing a 3 mile walk every other day during the work out.....have noticed while doing this workout....I dont' lose the pounds like I do with my other work outs......

But I am not quitting....I will make it through all 30 days.....so I can at least say I did it!!!
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Didn't work it in over the weekend:frown: No excuses...should have:grumble: WILL get back on track today! This will be day 6 for me. Good luck to everyone!

....this is why I need to get my butt up and do it first thing in the morning!!!!
  • Cheylaing
    Cheylaing Posts: 99
    Options
    I've done it for 6 days in a row now. I feel sore every morning but I don't think I've lost any inches or pounds yet. So i gotta say, because of that I feel a little discouraged but I'm determined to stick with it!
    Hey most ppl seem to be the same wi this work out an i.m one of them but i.m gonna work thru it..i think it might be our body's changin wi the exercise..its in shock or summit lol but i.m gonna keep going an see it thru to the end to...some days i look forward to it an others i don't ha but when i.m done i.m so glad i made the effort :-)will be my first week shred weight an measurements tmro..it will be interestin to see what other ppl's results are like :-)
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I didnt do Sunday, we do a big family/friend day every sunday so its hard to fit in a work out...but I will be back on track tonight!!
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, what is 30 to shred? I want in.
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, what is 30 to shred? I want in.

It's a DVD by Jillian Michaels called 30 Day Shred. :bigsmile:
  • Cheylaing
    Cheylaing Posts: 99
    Options
    Hey everyone...i was lookin at my startin measurements for shred...my weigh in is a monday which last monday i was 160 but the next day for my shred weigh in i was 162...i.m gonna change my weigh in to the tue so its easier lol so here goes..
    tue march 8th
    weight 161lb
    waist 33in was 33.5
    hips 40in was 41.3
    arm 11.5 was 12
    thigh 24 was 24.8
    bust 40
    neck 13 was 13.5
    i.m pleased with that now an lost 1lb lol can't believe half inch of my neck lol didn't think it could really lose weight an it didn't look big ha..can't wait to here everyone else's..i.m away to be quite strict with myself this week an not eat any of my exercise allowance an stay under my 1200 cal's..ordered biggest loser the workout so hopefully it will be here tmro...i.m cheered right up now i no there's a few inches left to pinch ha good luck all :-) x
  • jbgypsy
    Options
    Did Level 1 day 4 last night. it does get a bit easier. Not as sore this morning. Yeahhhh that is a plus. It is hard to keep going when every inch of you hurts. I have Zumba tonight so ill do my TDS as my warm up first. Keep it up ladies.

1847530.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

exercise.png
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Well although I cheated on sunday and didn't do anything at all, I am back on track and have just done day 7 level 1. I had a go of level 2 yesterday ..... LOL! yeah maybe I will stick to level 1 for now ;) ....... Another 7 days and this should become habit for me hopefully! :) well done everyone else, keep up the good work!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Did day 7 last night......day 8 tonight.......I am worried about moving up to level 2.....I don't know if I can do it!!!

Really, I just want to do it the 30 days like the video is suppose to be done...Just so I can say I did it!!!

Not sure if I will ever do it again after I am finished.........why? I dread it more than any other work out.........
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do day 5 this evening.

I didn't do it yesterday, because I had my Rosemary Conley class (weigh in & latin fitness).

I'm also not going to measure myself unitl the weekend, because I only measured myself last Thursday.
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    :happy: I did day 6 level one last night (I skip Sundays) I was so worried about being sore this morning, last night was rough! but I am good just a little tightness!! :)

Today is tuesday so this is when I measure :( here we go the being accountable part...
    at the start of 30 day shred weight 185, after 1 week 184
    waiste 37in after 36in
    hips 45in after 43in (most excited about that!! cant wait for that 3rd boob to be gone!!)
    I think I have done fairly well!! I hope everyone else is having good results to!!:happy: