Does anyone else get REALLY hungry at night?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Lilbean21
    Options
    I do. I've only been using fitness pal for 3 days now. Already lost 2lbs. But at night I want to eat anything and everything. I just keep looking at my rolling stomach and realize I'm better than that. It may be easier for me because unfortunately I smoke, so when I get hungry I light up. But that is another thing I need to conquer.
  • Killorbeekilled
    Options
    I will wake up in the middle of the night starving!!!! My Eyes Will Swell out of my Forehead and my Mouth Will drool saliva!!!!! My Teeth Will grow bigger and bigger and the hair all over my body Will start to grow rapidly!!!!! I start to feel pain all over my hands and I Scream in agony as my finger nails Carve out of my fingertips!!!!!!!!!! I randomly start Shouting out Crazy things and Howling at the moon and the neighbor Will always Start complaining!!!! I crave all kinds of crazy things that I know I am not suppose to eat!!! I will Jump Out the window Flipping Cars Over and Injuring People!!!! I will sometimes wake up during the night and devour The Flesh of Living Humans and drink a fine glass of Human blood to try to kill the hunger pains!!!!!!
  • amberleedougan
    Options
    Try some almonds! :)
  • Dimensioner95
    Options
    I get really hungry at night also, I just have a casein protein shake before bed and theyre not
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Change the thought process. Refuse to entertain thoughts of food. Do something else. Take a class. Read. Dance. Whatever.

It's just a bad habit that needs breaking.

:)
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    drink a large glass of water, count sheep and go to sleep :yawn:
  • erinberi
    erinberi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really hate doing this too but I think it does end up helping a lot, I only drink tea and water after 8pm, The tea really helps settle the craving of sugar and just stay away from your kitchen, get comfy in your bed and just watch movies or videos, you get so lazy you don't really want to get back up. Chamomile tea is really amazing for soothing and just trying to get your mind off of food.